𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥

"𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝘩𝑎𝑟𝑑, 𝑠𝑜 𝑖 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙; 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔

"𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝘩𝑎𝑟𝑑, 𝑠𝑜 𝑖 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙; 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔."

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

without a second thought, I crashed into him and held him to me closely, I could feel Grisha's eyes peeling me apart but at this moment I was too elated and relieved to care. before I could hold him much longer I felt the nurses push me away from him as we three watched them pull the tubes and much more off of him. 

carla's cries of relief were loud and she was in search of comfort from Grisha but the expression on his face showed he could have cared less about the condition of his wife and his son, although I was furious at the pair I pulled Carla to me and hugged her.

She and Grisha had a part in eren's downfall but what she needed the most right now was comfort knowing her child was okay now and would be. my heart ached from eren but I'm sure it was nowhere close to the pain and suffering she was feeling deep down and knowing her husband wasn't going to stand by her must have hurt even worse.

"have at him." the nurse smiled ushering me towards eren. 

I quickly went back hugging tight like before, I felt his hands slowly and weakly wrap around me; I could sniffle coming from him and his head dig slightly into my neck. I had never seen eren really cry but I could tell he was scared and hurting right now.

I ran my hand in his hair and held him as close and tight as I could, "you're here now you're okay eren alright?" I sobbed.

his speech was slurred and it seemed he was having trouble speaking clearly, "I'm s-sorry so s-sorry." he stuttered.

I laughed slightly pulling back and placing my hands on the sides of his face being sure to look him in the eyes, "please let's just forget about it, for now, I'm just- I'm so fucking happy you're here."

"I think you need to leave and give us time alone with our son now y/n," Grisha spoke and I could tell in the tone of his voice he simply just didn't want me around not after what I had said.

"no n-no," eren stuttered once again trying to wave his index side to side.

Carla came to eren side and held his hand, "I'm sorry we weren't here but your father wants us to be alone okay?"

eren's eyes were begging me to not leave him alone with them but Grisha's were harsh and I knew he wasn't scared to put up a fight, "I'll come to see you tomorrow okay I promise? goodbye."