𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

"𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒙 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔, 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒂𝒍𝒔

"𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒙 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔, 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒂𝒍𝒔."

.。*゚+.*.。   ゚+..。*゚+

SASHA'S POV CONTINUED

"tell me anything about eren."

"fuck come on Sasha don't tell me you wanna leave Connie for that idiot?"

I let my mouth hang in disgust wanting to jump through the phone and slap Mikasa for the ignorant comment, "are you stupid? no, I'm just curious."

"curiosity kills the cat miss braus."

"he's messing around with historia so I feel like I should know more about him."

"since when did you Sasha braus care enough to vet who Historia Reiss lays with?"

I felt myself become annoyed at Mikasa's snide comments, "look it's because I think he's doing something to y/n so can we stop with the jokes and you just say whether we can meet up or not?" I hoped my seriousness extended to the girl on the other side of the phone.

"fine be at my dorm by 4."

"will do."

I hung up the phone quickly exiting the bathroom and seeing historia standing at the storefront with a handful of bags, "see I told you to stop eating so much and you wouldn't have the shits you know."

"yeah, I should listen more, let's go!"

I was gonna listen but it wasn't going to be from her.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Y/N'S POV

I was tired.

no that's not right.

I was past being tired, I was exhausted.

It had been two weeks and I was doing everything to avoid the brown-haired devil at all costs but here I am on the floor of my bedroom with mascara stains that could be imprinted in my skin if they really wanted to be; all because of him.