𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

"𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘, 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑖'𝑙𝑙 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑡; 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑖'𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢

"𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘, 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑖'𝑙𝑙 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑡; 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑖'𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢."

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

eren's pov

no text, no call, no knock at my door and no answer to my attempts. i had 2 days left and this was how things were gonna go? "man just go find her after class and catch her off guard." mikasa groaned stretching her body out in her seat. "if it was that easy don't you think i would have gone and found her already?" i sighed in response resting my chin on the dimmed oak desk. 

"the more you sit and frown about it is time that's being wasted that could have been spent with her you know." armin chimed in. 

the constant comments from mikasa and armin about the situation were only poking at the rage that was already sitting in my throat waiting to come out, i pushed myself out of my chair leaving the classroom and the two behind me. i was frustrated that y/n walked out, is the thought of coming with me so unbearable that the only reaction she could give me was to leave?

i strolled around the hallways before peaking into a classroom and seeing the familiar face of y/n, i sat back on the wall next to the door and waited until students began hurrying out of the classroom in relief as they finished exams. i watched as y/n trotted out but was quick to grab her by her ankle.

"OUCH!" she yelled furrowing her eyebrows in pain before looking down at me as her smile faded.

"we need to talk." i let go of her standing up holding her by the hand politely ushering her out the building and over to my car as she complained pleading to be let go.

"can you just get in?" i begged holding open the passenger seat door, she crossed her arms giving me a cold glare. "y/n i'm not letting you leave until we talk, i'm not gonna spend the rest of my time here with you wanting to knock my head off." and with that she got in and so did i.

"talk or  i'm getting out." her tone wasn't warm and she shifted her body away from me when i attempted to rest my hands on her thigh. 

"i know you're upset."

she chuckled snidely, "i'm a little past being upset, you're leaving eren."

i pushed my seat back slightly putting my open palms on the back of my seat head, "i can't stay here, i have plans. i've always had them even before you came along and i can't just stay here just because i have you now. i want you to come with me, don't you wanna explore?"