𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦

"𝑖 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑔𝑜 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑚 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑎 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑."

*°:⋆ₓₒ  ₓₒ⋆:°*

y/n's pov 

this feeling, it's weird you know? the feeling of knowing you're saying goodbye for good to a place you once thought was your home. this was the last walk i would take to this place and this time i was hand in hand with eren. 

"are you nervous miss valedictorian?" eren playfully pushed at me, the look of happiness made his skin glow and his smile was bright. it's funny to think the day i stepped on campus was the day i would ultimately be with a man who made my life a living hell previously. 

"a little. come on we have to go so we can get ready for rehearsals!" i pulled him along with me as i hurried to the school's gymnasium. we were soon greeted by sasha, connie, historia and ymir.

"WE'RE GRADUATES BITCH!" sasha and historia shouted in sync pushing eren away from me to embrace me. "you guys hug like fucking bears give me some space to breathe." i playfully made choking noises as the pair pulled away, "damn do we not get the same love?" the trio stood in front of us arms crossed.

"begging asses." sasha groaned motioning for them to join in, i felt all of our bodies close in on each other and the squeeze of our arms wrapping around one another. 

"Ms. L/N, we need you to come backstage to start preparing everything and the rest of you need to be seated." Mr. Ackerman urged as we began to split up. before i could walk away i felt eren's hands rest on my hip, "you got this okay?"

i nodded pecking his cheek lightly, i felt myself relax as we walked backstage and i slipped on my cap and gown. this really was it, i was leaving everyone and everything behind here in sina and starting over with the people who mattered the most to me. 

i was broken out of my thoughts as i heard two familiar voices, "can we talk?" 

reiner and jean.

i wanted nothing more than to slap the shit out of the both of them once again but today was meant to be a new start and saying goodbye to the old. 

"i have to go on in a minute so make it quick."

from their expressions they both looked sick to their stomach and petrified being near me, "we're sorry. neither one of us deserve forgiveness for what we did but we didn't want to end this without telling you how we feel." reiner spoke first looking between me and jean.