𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

"𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅

"𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅."

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

"y/n what the fuck?? there's glass all over the place now!" historia got up pushing eren to the side slightly trying to pick up the shards of glass.

"don't what the fuck me! I thought someone broke in I didn't even hear the door open how was I supposed to know you were fucking this dipshit in your room!" I exclaimed whilst pointing at a shirtless eren who couldn't help but laugh at the sight of me and historia arguing.

"nice one y/n." he clapped his hands together while historia glared at him in annoyance.

"shut the fuck up eren." I rolled my eyes slamming her bedroom door shut.

I couldn't even find the words to describe the anger in me, why'd she bring him here? it's not she's ever had a problem fucking someone at that frat house why switch things up and bring him of all people into our home I mean- 

I heard a loud knock at my door leaving me to jump up, to my dismay it was him.

"what do you want? shouldn't you be in there with her?" 

his hands ran down my doorframe and found their way back to the top slightly gripping the top, his muscles flexed as he leaned down and smiled, "I was sent to retrieve a broom you supposedly have, be a good girl and get it for me."

there was nothing more I wanted at that moment than to slap him across the face but I'm sure historia would have me hung by my feet if I even thought about it.

I grabbed the broom that sat in the corner and tossed it to him which he caught with ease, "if I knew any better I'd think you were trying to take my head off." he rested his head on my door.

"you got what you came for correct? take the broom and get the fuck out of my sight." I was quick to push him out the entrance of my room and lock the door shut.

all I wanted was to sleep and forget about anything ever happening.