𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

"𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝘩𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑜𝑚, 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝘩𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑎

"𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝘩𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑜𝑚, 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝘩𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑎."

Eren's pov continued

"tell me eren, even if you did tell historia about y/n would it end as it did with the others? no, it wouldn't, the way you look at her and the way you're doing this is nowhere close to the others. I'm no saint and yeah the stunt with her was fun but really? all you do is talk about her, do you like her or something?" armin's eyes were stern.

"like her? don't go too far."

"it's not, all it took was one conversation over a god damn chair, and all of a sudden you're back in action and not even giving the girl a chance to breathe."

I smirked at the comment, this was the first time I had ever seen Armin so quick to play a good guy when it came to things like this but I was gonna cut that down real quick.

"how's Mikasa? you still fucking her behind jean's back or what?" 

the room was quiet and the drop of a pin would probably echo, armin's expression was enough to tell I had hit a nerve but neither one of us was good and I wasn't gonna let him start acting like he was.

"y/n's not gonna sit and watch you continue to act like this, you'll end up just like the way you were with suko; now that I think about it she kinda even looks like she doesn't she?"

my body froze at the mention of the name, "looks like I stuck a nerve now didn't I? get out eren." 

my legs felt like jelly and my head was swimming, it wasn't gonna be like it was with her.

no, I wasn't gonna let it be.

FLASHBACK 

the room was covered in heavy and thick smoke, it wasn't hard to see the tears dripping down her porcelain skin and those same ember-lit eyes I wanted to ruin became the ones I wanted the most; but it was far too deep to go back.  

I was everything I promised I wouldn't be to her, ignorant and careless, and lacking a heart that wanted to beat in tune with hers. the violent bass throughout the overly crowded party full of strangers who I didn't care to get to know was enough to muffle out the cries of disgust from her.