𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

"𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡 𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑠, 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑦 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑠

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡 𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑠, 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑦 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑠. 𝑖'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝘩𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔, 𝑤𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔."

。・゚゚・  ・゚゚・。

y/n's pov from this point on

everything happened within seconds, sitting alone in a hospital lobby not knowing if this would be the last time I would ever see eren again, not knowing if I'd ever get to say another word to him ever again. I couldn't live with the idea of things turning out that way, all I wanted was to walk in that room and see him well but all I saw was a lifeless body on the floor hanging by a single thread.

I didn't have time to think about jean's feelings or Sasha or suko's, I was here with him and I cared about knowing that the boy who was once my brown-haired devil would come back even if it wasn't going to be with me.

I admit it me and eren I had our problems, sometimes I felt so little with him and other times my heart swelled. I missed that day at the dock where I saw him smile for the first time, I missed when I got to see the funny and relaxed side of him, I missed that day where it wasn't just sex; it was passion.  eren was far from being a good man but even though I told myself he had no good in him I knew he did but he just refused to show it.

I couldn't have expected this to happen and I didn't want it to either, "hi are you Ms. l/n?" I heard a nurse call out for me.

I quickly got up walking towards the front desk, "yes I am is he okay?"

her head hung low, "unfortunately he's still not responding, we were able to get the pills pumped out of his stomach but he's still out of it. we're unable to reach his family, are you willing to watch over him and receive updates as we try to reach his family?"

"of course, please take my info is it okay if I stay the night?" I asked panicked.

"yes I'll escort you in now." the nurse guided me to room 138, the door opened and I felt my body just go completely weak. eren was hooked up to machines I didn't know the name of and with tubes sticking into his mouth, his hair was spread across the pillow and the artificial hospital lighting reflected off of his skin.