𝑒𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

"𝑖'𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖'𝑚 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝘩𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦

"𝑖'𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖'𝑚 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝘩𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I could feel the heat of his body radiating off of him and I knew if I even bothered to glance up at him it would leave me with a pit of temptation, I wasn't willing to ruin everything I had just mended just to feel him again. I politely placed my hand on his chest lightly nudging him away from me, "eren please."

I felt his hand wrap around my wrist, his fingertips were icy to the touch. "please what? just tell me if you feel anything, I won't do anything I just want to hear anything."

I huffed lightly tapping my foot down at the dock, "eren you know we can't do this....not again." he tightened his grip around my hand and bit at his swollen lips, "just can't you stay here? for a little longer? please." there was hidden desperation in his voice and for someone who claimed to hate desperation he had no issue showing it at this moment.

I sighed knowing I was going to give in, "5 more minutes, and then I'm out."

his face lit up and I was pulled back to sit on the docks next to each other. 

the sun reflected onto his skin and his eyes gleamed under its rays, I needed to be honest with historia and Sasha about our meeting.

"eren."

he turned facing me, "y/n."

"why can't we just be friends?"

he leaned in closer and before I knew it his lips were on mine, I felt my body light up; it had been weeks since we had physically touched each other and his lips had a faint taste of mint. "because I'm used to being able to do that."

I was taken off guard by the sudden kiss, I couldn't go back down this road with him again but there was always this pit of temptation around when I was with him.

"I told you we can't do this."

"Are you really okay with seeing me as a friend y/n? you wouldn't have let me kiss you if you were."

of course, I wasn't and a part of me was like a giddy high schooler who just had their first kiss, and in all honesty, there was never a stage of friendship between us it was just "enemies" to "enemies that occasionally have sex"....fairly good sex at that.