𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺

"𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐣𝐚 𝐯𝐮? 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫? 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞

"𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐣𝐚 𝐯𝐮? 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫? 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞."

‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙  ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

y/n's pov

my eyes bugged open as eren whispered her name so silently that if one thought raced through your head you just might have missed the mention of her name. this was suko; to finally put a face to the name and the history between them both was a surprise within itself but the sight of seeing eren in total shock and his eyes gleaming at her left a sinking feeling in my chest.

"suko." eren whispered again and repeated her name over and over until his feet led him inside of armin's home following behind the mystery beauty.

she really was beautiful, in a way I could understand why eren may have wanted her so bad but by the looks of it, it seemed like those feelings of wanting were rushing in all at once and it looked like he had no idea what to do with the load that was coming back to him. 

we all sat together in the living room, the silence was at an all-time high and eren's hands were shaking and his jaw was clenched; this was the eren I knew and the eren I got used to experiencing.

"aren't you going to say hello to me eren? it's been so long hasn't it?" her voice was smooth and seductive I found myself being mesmerized by the strange girl who had left her mark on the brown-haired boy.

"why- why are you here? why- why did you guys bring her here?" eren spoke with a stutter and it was almost as if just the sight of her was about to bring him to tears.

suko held her hand up at Armin and Mikasa motioning them to not answer, "I'm coming back to sina, I decided to drop in and well they had a lot to fill me in on. it's y/n isn't it? correct me if I'm wrong." she tilted her head at me and flashed a patronizing smile.

I simply nodded not being able to find the courage to interact with the girl, I had enough on my shoulders and this was just the topper.

"not a talker are you? you know you do kinda look like me it's funny, sad to think I was special right eren?"

he stayed silent, and only watched her intensely and I couldn't tell if he was sad or filled with anger seeing her. 

"We decided she could stay here and talk with us, if you wanna make amends as you claim to eren then you should do it with him -,"