𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

"𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡𝘩, 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑚𝑎'𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑝 𝑖'𝑚 𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛𝑖𝑛' 𝑖𝑛 𝘩𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑚𝑒

"𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡𝘩, 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑚𝑎'𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑝 𝑖'𝑚 𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛𝑖𝑛' 𝑖𝑛 𝘩𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑚𝑒."

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

eren's pov

we were finally in y/n's old town after about an hour of driving, I never knew y/n had lived so far away before she began to call sina her home. "you ready?" I held my hand out in the car waiting for her to take it and confirm that she was okay. she took a deep breath and held her hand in mine. I kissed at her knuckles opening up the driver's door and making my way over the passenger's to do the same.

the town was rustic and as we took the track towards her mother's resting place I could see the look of sorrow but yearning on y/n's face, when we finally reached her headstone y/n completely froze up resting her hand on the top of it.

"Hi mom," she spoke in a breathy tone trying to hold back tears, I wasn't used to being in situations like this. of course people in my family had passed but that's nothing compared to losing a parent. 

"it's been a long time since I came here and I'm sure you're angry at me for it, the truth is I just couldn't bring myself to come along to see you or dad." 

I took a step back not wanting to interrupt.

"mom I'm so angry at you, why didn't you spend more time with me? why did you and dad leave me here alone? I always thought it was my fault." her voice began to crack.

my parents weren't the best in any capacity but I was lucky enough to still have family, y/n had nobody except for an aunt I'm sure she rarely ever saw or spoke with. "but I didn't come here to be angry or yell at you, mom there's someone I need you to meet. his name is eren and he's my boyfriend now."

I don't know why I felt my heart jump at the mention of my name, I stepped forward placing my hand on her lower back rubbing it lightly. "hi Mrs.l/n, it's sad I'm meeting you under these circumstances but I know you're watching down on your daughter. I wanna tell you how many times she's saved me despite me not deserving it all. you should be really proud you brought someone like her into this world." she leaned her head into my shoulder wrapping her arms around my bicep. 

"I want to apologize for what it is I've done to her and I'm mad that I did it in the first place, I was horrible and I'm learning not only for her but myself. I hope we can start on a better foot." 

a part of me wished that y/n had her family, I would have done anything to show them just how much I cared for her and how much I wanted her in my life but the only person here was her and that was all that mattered either way.