𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

'𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑖 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑙, 𝑤𝘩𝑜 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑛𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑? 𝑡𝘩𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑎 𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑝𝘩𝑦 𝑖'𝑚𝑎 𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑒𝑚' 𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝑠𝘩𝑒𝑙𝑓

'𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑖 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑙, 𝑤𝘩𝑜 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑛𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑? 𝑡𝘩𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑎 𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑝𝘩𝑦 𝑖'𝑚𝑎 𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑒𝑚' 𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝑠𝘩𝑒𝑙𝑓."

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

eren's pov

at this moment I didn't care about the festival, I was more concerned with not tearing this shit down and going straight for blood. I was angry at porco, furious with y/n and my anger wasn't turning down not right now. "eren you go-," armin came closer to me trying to set his hand down on my shoulder but I harshly swatted him away.

"I told you," I spoke quietly.

"what?" y/n's voice shook.

"I told you since that day I took you back to your that he was up to something. yet it was just me being possessive right?" I laughed running my hand through my previously slicked hair. 

"I just thought-,' 

"you thought what huh? come on spit it out baby I'd love to hear what is that was going through your damn head. are you so clueless that him just randomly touching you and bringing up you guys dating in the past was just friendly banter?" I knew I sounded like an asshole but I didn't care, what was the point in trying to be nice and understanding in a moment like this?

"I'm sorry," she whispered with tears dripping down her face.

"I don't wanna hear it, trust me I'll deal with you later. armin let's go find this bitch." I ran my index finger across my bottom lip motioning for armin to follow me.  

I felt her hand grab out for me, "please don't do anything you'll regret eren." she pleaded. 

I shooed her away turning my back leaving her alone backstage teary-eyed, I didn't have it in me to comfort her because all of this could have been avoided if she simply heard me out when I asked her to. 

we spent a good 30 minutes looking for the kid only for him to make his presence known as he walked up to shake my hand congratulating me, "y/n wasn't lying, you're good at what you do." he smirked giving me a half hug as I walked us to a spot where nobody could see us.

"you think so? you know porco I just wanna talk to you. man to man, is that cool?"

he chuckled letting me go nodding his head, "you know I gotta tell you something too, man.'