𝒕𝒘𝒐

"𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙙𝙤? 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙩

"𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙙𝙤? 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙩."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"you're all free to go now, be sure to hand in your assignments by next Friday." professor hange's voice echoed throughout the massive classroom and within seconds students scrambled out of the class.

as I gathered my belongings I felt eyes boring into the back of my head as I turned around to see eren standing behind me and taking a step closer, "you're so obvious, you like him don't you?" he whispered as his eyes followed Armin as he made his way out of the class.

"I'd like you back up and get away from me." my tone was harsh and venomous, how did we just meet and I've already made this boy into an enemy.

eren chuckled as my face turned a fiery red, "Woah don't shoot the observer. let me let you in on a secret darling, he would never think twice to look at a girl like you. you should do a little better yeah?" he parted with a smile and a wink leaving me in to bathe in his words.

he wasn't wrong.

it was stupid of me to even think I would have a chance with Armin, with all this time that's gone by today was the most I've ever heard him echo a word to me. the party was a chance to leave him wanting to know exactly who I was.

I walked out of the class to be met with historia and Sasha giving me questionable looks, "why do the both of you look like you've seen me commit a murder or something?"

"So are you gonna tell us who that man was? or do we need to investigate ourselves?" Sasha spoke with excitement, she had a habit of being nosey no wonder she knows everyone.

I huffed not even wanting to let his name come off the tip of my tongue, "new kid transferred and friends with Armin. he's an asshole so don't even think about it." I glared at Sasha knowing exactly what she had in mind.

"hey some of us like having friends you know," she rolled her eyes pushing into the big crowd in the dining hall.

"he's pretty cute if he's friends with Armin I'm sure he'll be at the party and If you see me talking to him, no you didn't," historia winked and I could tell she was serious.

"historia you've probably fucked half of the dudes in our department, please don't even think about letting him lay a finger on you-,' "hey I don't cock-block you now do I? let me have some fun." the blonde-haired girl scowled at me before storming off.