𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒

(yes I used a von song hush)

"𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝘩𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑠 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛' 𝑎 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑠, 𝘩𝑢𝘩? 𝑖'𝑚 𝑎 𝑚𝑜𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑚."

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

y/n's pov

"you drove here right historia?"

"uh yeah...are you okay though?"

"let's take a trip, oh and we're gonna pick up eren and Sasha along the way okay?"

I could tell from historia's widened eyes she was horrified and probably thinking of a million different things that I had planned, I was fed the fuck up. I took a lot of shit, outed in front of my peers, used, dealt with disloyalty from the ones closest to me, but this took the top. 

I wasn't going to be nice or gentle and I knew this was only happening because jean was hurt but Reiner was the last one I expected to pull something like this; I wasn't gonna sweat it I knew exactly what it was I was going to do.

I grabbed my belongings and motioned for historia to follow behind, it was pin-drop silent in the car and I had no energy to explain to eren or Sasha as we picked them up so I simply left it to historia to do so.

I sat my head back and took in long and deep inhales, no matter how much I tried to calm myself it didn't work; in fact, it only made it worse.

"y/n do you really think confronting them like this is a good idea?" I could hear how hesitant Sasha really was.

I turned around and if I could have seen my own expression I would have been shaken up too, "nevermind sorry I asked." Sasha quickly backed down pursing her lips and balling her hands together in her lap.

we finally reached the frat house and I immediately saw Reiner and jean's car parked out front, how perfect I can kill two birds with one stone.

I took no time hopping out of the car with the trio footsteps closing in on me, "y/n come on think about this." eren attempted to reach for my shoulder but I was quick to dodge him. 

I swung the door open to the house to see floch and his posse in a smoke circle, and there were my targets Reiner and jean.