𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

"𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑎 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛, 𝑖'𝑚 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑢𝑦

"𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑎 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛, 𝑖'𝑚 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑢𝑦."

(listen to fine line by harry styles for this chapter you won't regret it.)

y/n's pov

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I was incredibly panicked sitting in class for an hour with only the thought of what eren really wanted to say to me, I had become so used to any conversation or discussion with him turning into a verbal bloodbath that would leave me scarred in the end.

as professor hange ended the lesson and finished explaining assignments due I turned around to see eren already out of the door.

well damn, he must be ready.

"Y/N can you come here for a second?" hange's voice echoed as she motioned for me to come over.

"yes professor what's up?"

without any words being exchanged a paper detailing a drawing was slid towards me, "did eren show you his part of the project?" the drawing was a multi-faceted version of myself, one side looked to be strong and fiercely drawn and the other side looked saddening.

"no this is the first I'm seeing of it."

hange grabbed the paper turning it backward and motioning me to read what was written on the back.

"PARTNER: Y/N L/N

how do I see my partner?

I drew y/n in a multi-faceted way to show the two extremes of her. one moment she is daring and always seeking for more and wanting more. she is incredibly fiery and willing to show it to anyone she meets without holding back.

on the other hand, she is hoping to be seen, she feels invisible and or not of importance; her fire dims and she is blue. she becomes a host for doubt, pessimistic thoughts, and feelings of being inadequate.

how do I feel me and my partner are different?

she's okay with going through the extremes of emotions, she doesn't succumb to the idea that your mistakes are what makes you, she constantly strives for better for herself and others around her. I don't have half of what she has and I never will.