𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

eren's pov - continued

"𝑖𝑓 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑤𝘩𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑤𝘩𝑎𝑡 𝑖'𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒, 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒."

*°:⋆ₓₒ  ₓₒ⋆:°*

"if we're going to be friends you're making it really hard to want that right now y/n." I leaned my head down resting it on her's and snaking my arms around her, "I know but it's been a while since I've had a chance to do this. just give me a bit longer." I felt her dig her head into my chest.

and so I did, it's not that I was complaining about her touch but if we were gonna continue to have moments like this past this point I wondered how long I could really contain myself; in my eyes anything she did was enticing and enough to draw me in. "eren when you were in there, what was it like?" her voice seemed to shake as she asked.

I pulled my head back and rested it back on the bed staring up at the milky-colored ceiling, "lonely but lonely I needed. I think if I had access to things I did before going in there I would have come out the same eren I went in as, but I did miss everyone. it made me realize how much I do care for people in my life I just refuse to admit it."

her gentle laugh vibrated into my chest and her hand pulled from behind me resting on my chest, "yeah you're not the best at admitting you function like everyone else."

I pinched at the skin on her shoulder as she shot up repeating the words ouch while her eyes connected with mine, I could see why her voice shook because it was evident she was crying. "did I say something to make you cry?"

she vigorously shook her head and wiped at her pigment-stained eyes, "no I'm just, I don't know I'm not used to seeing this side of you."

"what side is that?"

"the gentle side where it seems like you actually care about a world outside of yourself."

"well if there's something I'm realizing I care for more than I thought I did, it's you."

I felt a harsh punch to my chest, "friends eren."

I rolled my eyes returning the same forceful hit to her shoulder, "you said friends, didn't say I couldn't flirt." I spoke in a playful tone.

I watched her lift herself off of me halfway and straddle my lap as I laid down, come on y/n really?

"you're doing this to toy with me, friends don't do that."