𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

"𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑒'𝑑 𝑑𝑜, 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢

"𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑒'𝑑 𝑑𝑜, 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢."

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

"say something." 

I didn't want to, how dare he think he deserved an answer from me after all the bullshit he's done. jean's grip tightened around my wrist and I could hear a low huff exude from his lips, "eren stop this shit man. haven't you put her through enough hell?" he replied to the now shocked brown-haired boy.

"I didn't ask you to speak for her."

"and she didn't ask you to tell her any of this now did she? if you never came back here she wouldn't be in the state she's in now. look at her you asshole!" jean yelled back pointing at my face as tears ran down my blood-stained cheeks.

"jean....please," I whispered using my other arm to cover my face.

it was all too much, meeting eren's family, seeing and hearing his mother's regrets, Reiner blurting out his feelings and knowing historia did nothing to protect me, and now watching jean and eren go head to head while I couldn't let out a single word.

"I get you're pissed about Mikasa fucking my best friend but don't use y/n as a paw-," I quickly yanked my hand away from jean and swiftly slapped eren harshly as I made my way over to him. I watched as he grabbed where my hand met his cheek and was going to surely leave a mark.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND SPILL SHIT LIKE THAT OUT OF IT. I'M NOT YOUR PAWN AND I'M NOT JEAN'S EITHER. HOW DARE YOU STAND HERE IN MY FACE AND SAY YOU WANTED ME? I RISKED MY FUCKING FRIENDS EREN, I SAT FOR DAYS CRYING FEELING HUMILIATED AND I WAS STILL STUPID ENOUGH TO LET YOU COME BACK." I yelled in teary breaths pointing in his face.

"can you-,"

"I'm not done." I glared harshly, "you don't want me not one-bit eren, suko came back and what did you do?  you yelled in my face and kicked me out, that was my last straw. eren I am exhausted, so goddamn exhausted. I did things I still feel eat at me just because I wanted you so bad to look at me as a person rather than another body to fill your bed."

"y/n," he reached out trying to grab for my hand.

"don't call me by my name, don't look at me, don't ever touch me eren. I hate that you don't change and I hate myself even more for sticking by you when you did wrong, cross me off your list of people because now you truly have nobody." I spat walking away and grabbing jean with me.