𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑤𝑜

"𝑖𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝐼 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢

"𝑖𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝐼 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑛𝑎 𝑏𝑒 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑙𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠, 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝐿𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠."

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

eren's pov

it had been two weeks since I aided in beating Reiner and jean's ass alongside y/n, and the strange but relieving reunion between two women who I previously tore apart. I was getting used to calling y/n a friend but I would have rather called her something else.

I saw the trio sitting at a table in the library with the auburn-haired girl jumping out of her seat clearly excited and enthusiastic about something, I stood behind the girl tapping her shoulder causing her to jump at the sight of me. "damn dude don't come behind me like that!" she yelled quickly being warned to quiet down by the librarian.

"what's got you so excited you can't sit your hyper ass down?" I questioned taking a seat next to y/n, "because I'm -," I let my eyes scan over y/n and it was like Sasha's words were fading into the distance; she looked good today. her hair was down and god her side profile; the way her lips slightly pouted when she was so in focus.

"HELLO? earth to fucking eren, eye fuck her in private." Sasha whisper yelled tossing a pencil at my chest, y/n quickly made eye contact with me; she had black pigment perfectly placed on her eyes and strawberry stained gloss coating her lips. "Sasha shut up." y/n lowly mumbled turning her head. I couldn't help but wonder why she looked so dolled up today, not that I was bothered by it.

"what's up with the new look?" I tapped the tips of my finger along y/n's shoulder only for historia to answer for her, "we set her up on a blind date, she's stressed out and needs to be laid or something." there wasn't any joking tone in her voice.

inside I felt myself wanting to scream and clearly, my lack of protest or verbal anger made y/n worried, "historia why would you-"

"have fun and be safe, we're friends you can tell me whatever." I smiled knowing it wasn't genuine and fell silent as I grabbed notebooks out of my bag and tuning out the group scribbling random shit into my notebook.

I felt myself pissed off at the talk of this unknown person y/n was going on a date with, granted we weren't dating so I had no say or right to be angry and tell her it was unacceptable but the mere thought of some random with his hands on her made my blood boil.