𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

"𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐼 𝘩𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑐𝘩𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑖𝑛, 𝑖𝑓 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝘩𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑛?"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐼 𝘩𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑐𝘩𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑖𝑛, 𝑖𝑓 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝘩𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑛?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

(skipped to next day)

I woke up in an unknown room with the sound of messages blasting my phone, fuck. I was in Eren's house and the events from last night had settled back into my head, I took a quick look at the clock on my phone only to realize I had slept through most of my classes and at this point, it would simply be idiotic to make my way to campus knowing there wasn't anything left in the day.

the sight of historia in tears and Sasha's disgust and Reiner's quickness to pull away from me sunk into me, eren really had won. he managed to take everything from me and here I was out in the open alone with nobody by my side anymore. although I hated eren for what he did, I couldn't be mad at him for much longer.

in the end, my lack of will and clandestine habits was my downfall, I could only think maybe things would have been different if I had just confessed when Sasha asked or maybe when Reiner constantly bugged me about my issues with eren, yet I didn't. I allowed myself to be sucked in by his touch and fell victim to my selfish ways.

I convinced myself to look at the load of messages that compiled on my phone through the morning.

big r ‼️and sasquatch👩🏻‍🍳

sasquatch👩🏻‍🍳: you weren't in class so I'll assume you're feeling ashamed and don't wanna show your face.

I and Reiner wanna meet up at his place and talk to you.

if you come I'll take it as you wanting to truly explain and be honest.

historia has been up all night bawling her eyes out, just come over to Reiner's place so we can talk this out.

big r‼️: I'm really disappointed y/n

I expected you to be honest at least with me.

be there we'll be waiting.

the last thing I expected was to see the pair wanting to speak to me, especially after last night, but if there was a chance to finally spill everything out, I would do exactly that.

𝑎 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 * 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑖जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें