𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐

"𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖 𝑎𝑚 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒, 𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝 𝑠𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑒

"𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖 𝑎𝑚 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒, 𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝 𝑠𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑒."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

mr. jeager? this was eren's father?

"jean! it's been so long since I've seen you boy. look at you, you're taller and got yourself some facial hair." he patted jean on the back and pulled him into a half hug. I had no idea jean knew eren's family like that and felt uncomfortable in the man's presence. 

"and who might you be pretty girl?" he directed his attention towards me, his eyes were a deep blue and resembled eren's. jean quickly interjected answering for me, "she's my friend sir."

the man turned back to jean and smiled, "that's sweet jean but I was speaking to the lady."

I saw jean slowly back down from the man as he redirected his focus on me, "my name is y/n sir."

he nodded coming closer and holding his hand out waiting for me to shake it, I gently took his hand and shook it. "beautiful name, if you go to sina then you must know my eren correct?" I tried to not make it apparent the mention of his name was leaving me nauseous.

"that's correct sir."

he let go of my hand and stood in between me and jean staring at us both, "I and the wife and eren and his brother are having dinner. you guys are coming with."

I and jean answered in sync, "Mr.jaeger we can't-,"

"it wasn't a question it was a statement, now come along the house is just up the trail."

I didn't need to meet eren's full family and I didn't wanna see his face, not after that phone call but it was too late me and jean were already up the trail following behind the older man; by the time we reached the absurdly large home the rain had stopped and the sun was beating down on our skin.

the older man opened the door to reveal the home, it was much bigger and brighter than the home eren resided in and there we saw a smaller woman with jet black hair and beautiful hazel brown eyes. this had to have been eren's mother because if they stood side by side I would have thought it was his sister.

"Jean! my dear it's been so long since I've seen you and you have gotten big haven't you?" the woman wrapped her arms around jean and jean seemed to be way happier to greet the woman rather than Mr. Jaeger.