𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

"𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑦, ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑒; 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑖 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑢𝑝 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ

"𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑦, ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑒; 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑖 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑢𝑝 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

y/n's pov

sex can be the root of an issue and the antidote to soothe chaos. 

my body was overwhelmed with pleasure, I was tired. I made amends and fought hard to show historia that I wouldn't do anything like this again but in the end, it was only a waste. she knew it all from the get-go and I was the last to figure it out.

I didn't care about being considerate, not right now. 

I didn't care about holding out, not right now.

it was this moment where I felt him fill me up and wash away all the thoughts of rage I felt for the blonde-haired girl, my legs were like vines that slowly engulfed him; this sinking feeling of our bodies being so close and nearly as one was enough to forget about the mess that had become my life. 

"it's been a while since I've felt you again-,"

"Please just be quiet." I managed to mutter out breathy.

for the first time, the air was so clear that all I could hear was his heart beating out of his chest and muffled moans, I wanted it to stay like this because at this moment he left my tongue so weak.

the pace picked up and I felt my legs began to softly quiver and my back part from his satin laced sheets, it was like my body had shockwaves being sent through my veins. he knew exactly how to make me want more of this feeling and although I hated it in a way it was impossible to deny him. 

"y/n."

his voice had that same gentle tone from earlier and at this moment his voice reminded me of sweet summer honey that I was desperate to have a taste of. I was quick to pull him down as the pace intensified and put his lips back on mine.  I wanted just for a second for the marks I left behind on his peach skin to be a reminder of my presence lingering.

"let go." I pulled away softly whispering into his ear before nibbling at it playfully. 

I felt his body relax on top of mine and felt a pit in my stomach build up as he moaned shamelessly and lowly, "fuck!" his voice boomed as I held him in and closely with my legs. "y/n please let go." he stuttered.