𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

" 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅, 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

" 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅, 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕."

smut warning 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

how did I manage to get myself in this situation?

"speak now. my patience is wearing thin." for someone who said he hates my type he didn't hide his eagerness to get into my pants at all. I felt his hand slide up from my thighs and rest on my hips, his fingertips were smooth and felt silky on my skin.

 no, don't think that. do you not remember what he said to you?

I shifted my body only for him to push me back in the same position, "I'll let you move when you speak."

"Why are you doing this?"

I whimpered under his touch, his body moved closer to mine and at this point, we were skin to skin; "I wonder how you would feel against my fingers, don't you?" he watched me shiver as his hands played with the waistband of my pants. "I-I" 

"I-I, spit it out," he whispered now with his hand slipping into my pants and pressing at my most sensitive area through my underwear. god, I fucking hate him but I couldn't act like his hands touching me didn't feel good.

"I want more." 

eren chuckled pulling my panties to the side and using his other hand and bringing them to my lips, "suck." my pride told me to get up and walk out but I was already in too deep might as well finish what's been started.

I gazed up at him as I opened my mouth letting my tongue swirl around his fingers, he was content, and seeing me give in gave him pleasure. "let me finish what Armin couldn't."  my back lifted from the couch upon feeling his fingers curl up inside of me, "maybe you're the o-one trying to prove a point cunt." I felt his pace quicken, "say that again. I dare you." I couldn't say much else as his other hand snaked up around my neck pressing softly.

he was good with his hands there was no denying that but how was he gonna act after this? was it gonna be another stunt like Armin pulled?

my pessimistic thoughts were cut off by feeling Eren's lips on mine, they were nothing like armin's. his lips tasted of lust and his tongue was ridden with anger, but then again I couldn't tell if I was so enamored by the idea of armin's fingers grazing my body or if it really felt good like Eren's did.