𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

(not y'all getting an eren pov for da day)

"𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘦, 𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥

"𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘦, 𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

eren's pov (time skip to next week.)

I didn't believe I had a bad heart.

but perception is a bitch and I was constantly in a state of perception, in a state of being expected to be someone I was not and I resented anyone who fit that category.

from the moment y/n laid eyes on me I could see right through that delicate voice of hers and that pin curl smile, I fucking hated girls like her. the ones that try so hard to be sweet, the ones who are always looking to satisfy hungry eyes and restless hands. she had a fire in her eyes and I wanted to be the one to put it to rest, it wasn't that seeing others true selves be exposed satisfied me but I can't deny it left a taste of sweetness on the tip of my tongue.

Armin

Armin: Are we really going through with this man?

you never told me if she was in or not

after this I'm wiping my hands clean

eren: she's in. 

come on, let me have a little fun.

Armin: the point is you're the only one having fun bro.

if Reiner finds out I'm helping you do this shit he'll beat my ass.  he already threatened me after the party situation.

eren: Reiner won't do shit

chill out. 

I got it from here.

it wasn't hard to see the desperation that y/n carried and even though I had said countless things to her I still managed to get her under me, I was gonna use that to my advantage. my phone dropped to the side of me as I heard the front door slam open and footsteps hurry towards me.

"EREN FUCKING JAEGER."

I knew that voice from anywhere, Mikasa.