𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥

"𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑖𝑓𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑟, 𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑒𝑠

"𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑖𝑓𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑟, 𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑒𝑠. 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟, 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑙𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠."

*°:⋆ₓₒ  ₓₒ⋆:°*

porco's pov

Sasha had been sharp-minded since we were kids and her protectiveness over y/n surely hadn't changed, "I can't want to come to see you and her after it being such a long time?" I smiled resting my hand on top of hers before she quickly swatted me away.

"do I look stupid porco? you haven't seen either one of us since we came here and I know for a fact y/n didn't just suddenly pop up in your head. you have a habit of doing stuff like this."

stuff like this stuck out. 

"What exactly are you trying to say, Sasha?" I sighed sitting back staring her down.

"if you're here to cause y/n trouble because you're jealous she left you behind and found someone else, I would highly suggest you tread as light as possible."

I couldn't help but laugh at the remark, "that's a really bold accusation."

"what'll be even bolder is a black eye on that face of yours if you don't cut the act porco seriously, she's happy and eren isn't one to play with."

"what's he gonna do? attack me?"

"it's clear you have yet to speak with Reiner, he got a taste of eren's anger and it seems you want the same for yourself too." Sasha grumbled picking up her stuff, "oh, and porco?"

"hm?"

"let me find out what it is you're up to and I'll hurt you my damn self."

I hadn't even really gotten started and these many eyes were already on me.

I was alone at the table letting Sasha's words sink in, I didn't have any intention to cause harm to the two's relationship but I'd be lying to myself that seeing her didn't re-ignite sparks for me. granted the way I was going about it was wrong, it would also be wrong to sit on them and do nothing.

I let time pass by knowing y/n was finishing up her exam, there was no chance I was gonna hang out with Sasha; not with the way she was suddenly playing detective and keeping an eye on me.