𝐨𝐧𝐞

"𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘶𝘱 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

"𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘶𝘱 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯."

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

the sunlight peeked through deep maroon curtains and its rays played hide and seek on the sheets that framed my bed, if there's anything I've come to hate these days it's the way the night passes by faster and turns into morning.

before I could even let my chest expand and exhale a bright red-headed girl broke me out of my thoughts, "Y/N! Can I borrow one of your old projects from high school? Professor Zoe will have my ass if I miss another assignment." I felt myself sigh watching the desperate girl stare at me with doe eyes, "I promise I'll buy you whatever or do whatever you want, pleassseee?" she begged to extend her words.

"Sasha, you might have your ass handed to you but I don't think professor Zoe is stupid enough to not see my signature in the bottom of my work." I hoped Sasha would notice the annoyance laced in my voice as I planted my feet on the ground and pushed past her into the bathroom. Sasha's huff of discontent didn't go unnoticed as she turned to be face to face with me, "If you let me have it I'll set you up with Armin," a smirk was plastered across her face as she let the words slip between her lips.

and that smirk was wiped clean with a door slam to the face.

Armin.

Just his name left me feeling uneasy in the most "I want you so bad," way.

without thinking twice I opened the door back up to still see Sasha's gleaming smile.

"fine. it's on the top shelf in my closet, BUT,"

I took a sharp inhale before finishing,

"you can't say anything about me liking him and it has to be at Reiner's party, anywhere else he'll be suspicious."

"DEAL! see I knew you weren't as cold-hearted to leave your best friend stranded on the island of flunked-out art students." a chuckle echoed throughout the stuffy bathroom as I watched Sasha sprint to the bedroom.

☆.。.:* .。.:*☆

while Sasha was too busy rummaging through my art pro folio, I watched as the baby blue tiles that lined our wall slowly be covered in steam as the shower turned on.

and there I was washing away my thoughts of Armin and them slowly being swallowed by the drain, I don't know when exactly I found myself being fascinated by the short-haired blonde boy but how could someone look at a face made like that and not immediately be mesmerized?