𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

"𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒐

"𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒐."

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

historia's pov

I knew.

it was never a secret but I was dumb enough to still let him do whatever it was that he wanted with me, but I knew sooner or later it would have come down to the moment in that hallway, and it did. it was too soon to say that I liked him but I did, through all my other useless hookups he was frequent and his touch was something I had never felt with others.

all of that came crashing down the day I saw the message, "I'm in just don't tell historia." it was wrong of me to snoop especially in someone who was nowhere close to ever feeling the same about me, what hurt the most was knowing it was with y/n.

I don't know what it was but I always felt less than or beneath her, and I hated it. I hated the feeling of not being the center, I craved having the same support and praise that she would get. hearing her talk about eren or talk about how I went about going after people always filled me with anger, there was nothing wrong with her it was just me and my lack of self.

she was determined, smart, and wasn't scared to do whatever when it came to her dreams.

and I was just a girl who sought love that I seemed to only find in the form of lust.

in all actuality it was never y/n or Eren's fault, maybe it was mine for being so desperate to keep someone's eyes on me and not have them run away from whatever it was I was offering even if it came in the form of giving my body.

I was used to these games though and although it hurt way more than I wanted it to, there was nothing that I could do.

Eren's eyes sparkled when y/n was around, whether it was lustfully or love they lit up way more than they did when he was with me.

it was time to accept it.

eren's pov