𝒔𝒊𝒙

(AN: this chapter is time skipped to friday I wanted to preface this before the chapter thanks!)

"𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉, 𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒂 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

it had been six days since the incident with eren in the music room and six days since I had been back at the apartment, for the most part, I crashed at Reiner and jean's place which there didn't seem to be many complaints but if I was stuck in a household with them for much longer I was gonna rip my head off; it didn't help either one of them knew what it meant to clean up.

"Reiner I'm gonna head back I think I've stayed long enough," I scratched at my neck stepping over the sea of dirtied t-shirts on the living room floor, "but we're having so much fun y/n please don't leave me with this meathead!" jean begged as he shook me by my shoulders.

"let her go horse face, and yeah maybe it's time to talk to sash and tori let them know where your head is at. don't you have that meeting with you know who too?" I nodded my head swatting at him to get off of me. "I can come with if you need me to, you know moral support." 

I grunted kicking jean in the shin watching him fall to the ground, "sorry jean, and no thanks rei, I have to do this on my own as far as eren I just wanna get everything done with as soon as possible."

"I can see why you guys were best friends, just violent as hell." jean huffed spreading his arms out on the ground, I chuckled grabbing my stuff getting ready to say goodbye.

"Hey hey I can drive you-,'

"rei it's okay really. you've done enough ill call you later if I need anything okay?"

he stepped back behind the kitchen counter and bit at the skin on his lips, "of course just be safe?"

"you know it."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

as I walked out of the boy's apartment and made my way back towards my own I still felt anger

anger with eren, Armin, and especially Sasha and historia.

neither one of them cared to text to ask where I was, the only texts from our group chat were ones talking about the boys and it seemed within a matter of a couple of days eren had become historia's new fuck buddy. it hurt to think maybe eren was right, my own friends were willing to laugh at my expense but also forget me for the sake of boys.