𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

"𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝐼 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑜, 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤; 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎 𝑗𝑜𝑘𝑒

"𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝐼 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑜, 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤; 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎 𝑗𝑜𝑘𝑒."

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

eren's pov

I gritted my teeth at the clear sly smile on this asshole's face, "keyword old girl." I replied in annoyance picking at my knuckles under the table. "you're right how impolite of me to speak in the past tense to her present lover." 

I think I'm past being her lover idiot.

"yeah, how impolite." I snarled, it was as if God had heard my prayers because y/n was out of the bathroom and standing by my side; "look at you guys having a conversation, you wanna head out babe?" she smiled wiping her wet hands on her light-washed jeans.

"you can't leave! I haven't seen you in forever!" porco whined swiping y/n's hand and holding it to his chest.

breathe eren, just breathe. 

a part of me became angrier at the fact y/n wasn't pulling away or that she didn't notice steam practically coming from my ears; "I have exams starting soon and eren is preparing for the school music festival, why don't you come down to sina and come watch it? hey eren porco does music too!"

of course this fucker does and why invite him? so he can gawk and touch on you? I think not. 

"how great." I quietly mumbled crossing my arms turning to face away from the two. 

"you know I think I just might, it'll give me a chance to see you and Sasha and Reiner."

I looked out the corner of y/n's eye to see her slightly sulking at the mention of Reiner, "yeah sure. we gotta go now okay? you still have my number right?" 

I was ready to cut this conversation short, I didn't let the boy even get a chance to answer the question. "Have a good evening everyone!" I yelled grabbing for y/n tugging her out of the small and smoky restaurant with her shouting out her goodbyes.

"eren you didn't even let him answer!" she exclaimed using her free hand to punch at my arm.

I let her go opening up the passenger side door staring coldly at her, I didn't want to say anything that would upset her but my anger was bubbling and threatening to boil over.