(S:2 E:25) Day of Love

(3rd POV)

In a space of pure whiteness, the giant blocky title and a certain rose emblem drop from the sky to the ground, where the five miniaturized members of Team RWBAY pop out from behind it to smile, wave and adopt poses for the audience while an unseen speaker announces the story as: "RWBAY CHIBI"!

Day of Love

"Today was Valentine's day. A day famous for love because people believe birds mated on this day so it deserved its own holiday for some weird reason. What's not to love about this day? The chocolate? The red hearts? The money you have to spend on your girlfriend so she doesn't leave you?" Azrael asked in a voice over. As he was saying this it was shown around Vale with cute couples doing all sorts of romantic gestures and activities. There were couples on dates, who were hugging or kissing and offering gifts to each other.

"This was a day of stories about love. Some people had normal stories, others had drama, complicated, confusing and hate filled stories, but there were ones with no stories who were desperate for a story... I'm one of those people." Azrael said in a voiceover before he started crying. "Jooooooooy! Whhhhhhhhy?" Azrael cried in internal heartfelt pain.

Neopolitan was then seen leaning against a wall who probably heard Azrael sobbing as she looked uncomfortable as he began sniffing. "Th-this here is another one of those people. No she was not someone who got their heart ripped out by a friggin devil whose only interest was in your wallet! She was a girl who wanted a story that another girl had." Azrael said as Neo frowned knowing the sorrow filled assassin was right.

Neo stared at a bakery across the street with it being Valentines theme with the bakery being red heart and cupids on the wall outside and in the display window it showed hearts and cupcakes in other desserts in heart form and some had writing on them like 'Love You' on them. Neo wasn't actually looking at these decorations and treats she was looking at the girl inside making the mute girl smile looking at the love of her life.

The love of her life then got a box of chocolates and turned to see Ruby Rose holding a box of chocolates similar to the one she was holding. The couple chuckled seeing this then shared a kiss as Neo glared at Alex's girlfriend.

She then gave a silent sigh and turned around and walked into an alleyway with her hands in her pockets. "Yes ever since Neo had first seen Alex her heart beat would increase by the mere thought of her. Neo wanted nothing more than to be loved by Alex but, she knew her heart belonged to someone else and there was nothing she could do to change that." Azrael said in a voice over.

In the middle of the alley there was a door that was then busted open as a fat guy in a diaper with wings strapped to his back and a quiver of arrows on his back with a bottle of whiskey in one hand and a bow in the other. "Oh great I got more jobs to do apparently." Cupid said drunk as Neo looked at this a bit alarmed. She then pulled out a sign reading "Are you okay?"

The guy in the diaper then notices Neo so he walks forward a bit and puts the hand he uses to hold a bottle on her shoulders before she backs up, making him stumble. "Do you know what it is like to be a cupid kid?! No?! Well goodie for you! I have been one for only a few months, but with all the work I do it feels like years! I may be a noobie, but I got the rules and instructions I got them right in my quiver because I am apparently not trusted! I... I... think I am going to pass ouuuuuuut..." Cupid said before he hit the ground face first.

Neo's first instinct was to leave cupid right there, but curiosity got the better of her and she wanted to look at the instructions. She reached into the quiver and pulled out the instructions there were folded by threes. She unfolded the top section leaving the bottom folded and as she read what was written down she smirked evilly as she had the perfect plan to get Alex's love.