(S:2 E:13) Date Crasher

(3rd POV)

In a space of pure whiteness, the giant blocky title and a certain rose emblem drop from the sky to the ground, where the five miniaturized members of Team RWBAY pop out from behind it to smile, wave and adopt poses for the audience while an unseen speaker announces the story as: "RWBAY CHIBI"!

Date Crasher

In the dorm room of Team RWBAY everything was going, well, nice, and peaceful. The birds were chirping, there wasn't a cloud in the sky, like earlier said everything was peaceful. That is if you don't count Ruby Rose tied up in rope and gagged by a red ball in the closet. The closet door is then slammed shut and locked by Neopolitan who then uses her semblance to look like Ruby, but her in a dress.

Neo then pulls out a notepad and a red marker. She looks at the list she made titled "how to get my girl" on it. Next to a check box there was a picture of a tied Ruby and Neo using her semblance to look like Ruby next to it which then gets checked by Neo. Below that is a picture of the fake Ruby then acting horrible to Alexander Novach making a black type of cloud above her head representing anger.

Below that box Alex is kissing Neo with hearts surrounding them with real Ruby standing near Alex with broken hearts around her. The picture below is Neo and Alex standing next to an altar getting married. Neo then puts the marker and notepad away as she remembers all the steps in her plan to make Alex break up with Ruby and date her instead.

She turned to the door and left the room acting as casual as possible. The next part of her plan was to go on a date the real Ruby and Alex had scheduled for tonight and act horrible so Alex will break up with her.

XXX Time Skip XXX

Alex was sitting at a table outside of Beacon near a pillar with a table with a sheet over it with lights hanging above with two tables placed there and Alex sitting in one chair. Neo, still disguised as Ruby, walks over to the table and sits down across from Alex. "Hey Rubes, my true love." Alex said with Neo's heart slightly breaking hearing her say that.

Neo then pulls out a sign reading HI ALEX, THE ONE I WILL CHERISH FOREVER. Alex then looks at the sign confused and looks at Neo fully believing it to be Ruby. "Um Ruby, why are you using signs to talk to me?" Alex asked. Neo then looks flustered, forgetting that Ruby could actually speak and thus might make Alex suspicious. She then flips the sign to show a new message being MY THROAT HURTS SO THIS IS HOW I WILL COMMUNICATE WITH YOU.

After reading the signs Alex shrugs her shoulders and leans back in the chair. "OK then, well anyway for our date I wanted us for our private place so I set something up here with the help of your family." Alex said. Just as she said it Yang Xiao Long came walking over in a suit wearing a fake mustache holding a notepad and pen. "What would the cute couple want for dinner tonight?" Yang asked in a fake voice.

Neo looked at Alex in bewilderment to see her responding by shrugging her shoulders. "Well, I will have the nicest food that Tai can make with the grill." Alex said. "Excellent. I will be back with water in a bit." Yang said writing in the notebook then turning around. Once she walked out of sight Neo turned to Alex holding up a new sign reading WHAT IS WITH- ALL OF THAT? "I have no idea." Alex said.

Yang then came back with two glasses of water and put it down on the table. "Your meals will soon be here." Yang said in a fake voice before walking away. "Sorry, I didn't want to spend so much money." Alex said. Knowing she had to start the plan now Neo pulled out a sign reading HEY ALEX I HAVE A QUESTION. "What is it?" Alex asked. Neo held up another sign that Alex began to read. The sign said HOW DO YOU GO ON LIFE WITH ALL YOUR DEFORMITIES?

Alex then spit out all the water in her mouth and hit Neo who looked slightly annoyed, but figured she had it coming. "I don't have any deformities!" Alex yelled standing up. Neo then stood up and flipped the sign with different words on it. It says REALLY? BECAUSE THE EYES TELL A DIFFERENT STORY. SO WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE YOU HAVE.