(S:1 E:18) Evil Plans

(3rd POV)

In a space of pure whiteness, the giant blocky title and a certain rose emblem drop from the sky to the ground, where the five miniaturized members of Team RWBAY pop out from behind it to smile, wave and adopt poses for the audience while an unseen speaker announces the story as: "RWBAY CHIBI"!

The Return of the Pickles

In the Beacon Academy kitchen Alex and Ruby were struggling to open the jar of pickles. Alex was holding onto the jar as Ruby tried to unscrew the lid. "Urgh! Open up, jar! Release my tasty pickles! Alex are you pulling?" Ruby asked, trying to get the lid off with all her strength. "No I am pushing!" Alex said sarcastically.

Sun Wukong then walks up to the girls with a confident expression. "Need some help?" Sun asked. Ruby and Alex share a look then sigh seeing maybe Sun would have better luck at opening the jar. "Fine, but only because I'm starving." Ruby said, handing Sun the jar. "Let me show you how a real man handles this." Sun said.

Sun then tries to open the jar. But sees it is harder than it looks. He then begins to struggle for a few moments, but is unsuccessful in opening the jar. "Yeah you're a real man there Sun." Alex said. "They sure make the lids tight on these plastic jars." Sun said.

"Aww, I guess that means no pickles for me." Ruby said, taking the jar back in her hands. "Why don't we ask Yang for help?" Sun said. Alex then steps back with a scared expression on her face. "Ask Yang for help?! Sure! Why don't we just chug bleach while we are at it!?" Alex said, walking forward and then started shaking Sun.

"Alex is right Sun, you never ask Yang for help with jars!" Ruby said. "Why not?" Sun asked. Alex sighed and put a hand on Sun's shoulder. "Sun trust me when I say don't make her angry. You wouldn't like her when she is angry." Alex said.

Then suddenly the Blond Brawler known as Yang Xiao Long. "My big sister sense is tingling! What's that? A jar of pickles?!" Yang asked, squinting her eyes at the jar. "Oh fuuuuuck." Alex muttered knowing what this was leading to. Ruby hides the jar behind her back hoping to play it off before Yang gets agitated.

"Uh, No! Who said anything about pickles? I don't want any pickles." Ruby said, trying to act casual. "But you said you were starving!" Sun said. Alex then laughed making Sun look at her as she put on a fake smile. "Ixnay on the ar-jay." Alex gritted through her smile. "I knew it!" Yang said grabbing the jar of pickles from behind Ruby's back. "You dare to make my baby sister hungry?!" Yang said as she raised her other hand into a fist.

Ruby and Alex dive out of the way and tackle Sun clear of Yang's fury. "You're going down, jar!" Yang said, glaring at the jar. "Oh no..." Ruby said. "Hey Sun, can you stand in front of me real quick." Alex said, shoving Sun in front of her. "Why...?" Sun asked, growing nervous. "No reason." Alex said giving the monkey tailed Faunus an innocent smile.

From off-screen, plates, bowls, potted plants and Zwei go flying around the kitchen, as a roaring, rumbling sound is heard. "Yang... Smash!!!!!!!" Yang screamed as Alex continued to use Sun as a human shield. A loud gunshot from Ember Celica is heard, and the lid of the jar comes rolling over, settling in front of Ruby, Alex and a very stunned Sun.

"Here you go, sis! All you had to do was ask." Yang said holding the jar in her hand. "Yeah... Thanks." Ruby said. Yang sticks her hand in the jar to grab a pickle, but her hand gets stuck inside. "Umm... Yang." Alex said as she felt her blood run cold. "Oh, you just don't know when to quit, do you?" Yang said, preparing the jar. "Run!" Ruby screamed, making Sun scream. Ruby, Alex, Sun and Zwei run away as Yang grins and brandishes her fist at the jar.

Evil Plans

Ominous operatic music plays in Cinder Fall's dorm room. On a whiteboard, under the title "Ultimate Evil Plans", blueprints of Beacon Academy and Beowolves are pinned up, along with the words "Chaos = Yes Please!", "Azrael = Usefulness?", "Hugs = No!", "Grimms = Lots & Lots!" and "Puppies = Probably Not".