(S:1 E:6) The Vacuum

(3rd POV)

In a space of pure whiteness, the giant blocky title and a certain rose emblem drop from the sky to the ground, where the five miniaturized members of Team RWBAY pop out from behind it to smile, wave and adopt poses for the audience while an unseen speaker announces the story as: "RWBAY CHIBI"!

The Vacuum

Alex was in her dorm room looking around for Blake to pay back twenty lien she borrowed from her. She was looking around the room when Weiss stood in front of her. "Hey Alex, you mind moving to the side?" Weiss asked. "Sure, but can you tell me where Blake is? I haven't seen her." Alex said. "I haven't seen her since this morning." Weiss said. "Okay then I will get out of the way." Alex said.

Alex then walked to the side as Weiss began vacuuming the room enthusiastically and humming to herself. After she leaves the scene a fearful Zwei sticks out from Weiss' bed prompting Alex to walk over and pick him up. "Oh did you get scared by the big bad vacuum cleaner." Alex said in a teasing voice. "It's scarier than it seems." A certain Faunus said.

Alex then began looking around the room when she heard her speak seeing no sign of her teammate. "Blake where are you?" Alex asked. Blake then popped out from behind a poster of The Achieve Men. "Is she gone?" Blake Belladonna asked with a scared expression on her face. "How- you can't... Why do I ask?" Alex asked, walking off with Zwei.

Cape Trubs

The members of Team RWBAY are seen walking through the hallway returning to their team's drom after a day of classes. "Ugh, Oobleck is the worst!" Yang said annoyed of the man's antics. The Blond Brawler then opened the door to the dorm room and held it open so the others could walk in.

"Yeah, but not as bad as Professor Peach." Blake said walking into the dorm. "I like her." Weiss said walking into the dorm. "I have never seen this person once in my life and we have all the same classes." Alex said walking into the dorm. "Probably because she's not around very often." Ruby said walking into the dorm.

After Ruby has entered the room, Yang shuts the door and Ruby's cape gets caught in it. Ruby then struggles to get the cape through the door. Alex opens the door allowing Ruby's cape to come in and then closes it. "Thanks babe." Ruby said. "I told you this would happen when you chose to wear a cape." Alex said as Ruby waves her hand and then walks to her bed. "Okay so I have to watch when I close the door. That doesn't mean this was a bad design." Ruby said.

XXX Time Skip XXX

A day later Ruby is in the dorm room reading a Camp Camp comic on top of her bed. "Ruby! Time for class!" Yang screamed on the other side of the door. "Coming!" Ruby said to Yang. Ruby gives one last look at the book then chuckles. "Ah, crazy kids." Ruby said to herself.

Ruby jumps down from her bed, but just as she is about to reach the ground her cape gets snagged and chokes her. "Not like this, not like this!" Ruby said as she started turning blue. Alex then runs over with scissors in her hand.

She then cuts the cape in two making Ruby fall on the ground. "And this is why I wear normal clothes. There is a 0% chance of choking yourself when you jump off a bed." Alex said, still holding the scissors in her hand. "Okay so there's more drawbacks then I thought, but I still think it looks good." Ruby said.

XXX Time Skip XXX

Later that day Ruby is seen reading the Camp Camp comic again sitting on the floor near the dormitory kitchen. Jaune then walks in with his eyes closed humming something he leaves muddy footprints on Ruby's cape. Ruby then looks to see him walking away making her grunt in disgust. "Ugh! Dude!" Ruby said.