(S:2 E:1) Director Ozpin

(3rd POV)

In a space of pure whiteness, the giant blocky title and a certain rose emblem drop from the sky to the ground, where the five miniaturized members of Team RWBAY pop out from behind it to smile, wave and adopt poses for the audience while an unseen speaker announces the story as: "RWBAY CHIBI"!

Immediately after the title is announced Yang slips, sending the Chibi portion of the title flying. Blake Belladonna lands on Yang Xioa Long's head, perching on her hands and feet like a cat. Alexander Novach falls off the A for "RWBAY" and lands on her back. The rose emblem spins in place a few times before stopping in its original position just in time for Weiss Schnee to land, sitting on top of Ruby Rose, whose eyes have gone white.

"This is so unprofessional." Weiss said still on Ruby's lap. Alex then stands up glaring at Weiss and walks over to her. "Took the words right out of my mouth!" Alex said, shoving Weiss off then helping Ruby off the ground. "Thanks babe!" Ruby said, smiling.

Alex then began brushing her off as Ruby chuckled and smiled at her. "Oh since when are you this chivalrous in this book?" Ruby asked. "When I know they are probably going to have to cut this part out and none of the readers will know. I have rep in this book." Alex said as Ruby rolled her eyes. Alex then kissed Ruby's lip making the girl blush. "Cut, cut." Ozpin said.

Ozpin walks onto the stage holding a microphone as Weiss stands up. "Ladies, ladies, we have a show to do, what is the problem?" Ozpin asked. "The problem is Blake sitting on my head!" Yang stands up causing the cat faunus girl to get off. "I wouldn't be if Yang hadn't knocked everything over." Blake said as Weiss took out her scroll.

"Alright, everyone calm down. Accidents happen." Ozpin said. Ruby bends over with her hands together and a look of fear when an idea comes to mind. "But, what if it wasn't an accident? What if we're being sabotaged?" Ruby said, scared out of her mind as Alex smiled. "Finally I have been saying stuff like this for months!" Alex said happily.

"Hmm... You mean like some sort of nefarious plot being perpetrated by someone within our very own ranks?" Ozpin asked. A boom microphone swings down from off camera, smacking Ruby in the back of the head; she is stunned for a moment before shaking her head, making everyone look at her. The scene zooms out to reveal Mercury Black holding the microphone. "Sorry about that." Mercury said. "You don't look like it." Alex said, glaring at him as this only fuels Ruby's paranoia.

"Somebody who pretends to be a friend, but is actually trying to destroy everything we've worked so hard to build?" Ozpin asked. Loud creaking can be heard overhead and Blake pushes Yang out of the way. "Watch out!" Blake screamed.

The noise stops and a spotlight falls from the sky, crashing to the ground between Blake and Yang. The camera zooms out once again, showing that Emerald Sustrai is sitting on top of the scaffolding supporting the stage lights. "Oops. It slipped." Emerald said, making Mercury wink at her. "That can't possibly be true." Alex said.

Ruby then took out Crescent Rose as Alex took out her BO-Staff. "Yes! All of that! All of those things you just said!" Ruby said. "It has never been more obvious than now!" Alex said, gesturing to Emerald and Mercury.

Ozpin bursts out laughing, putting the hand holding the megaphone to his chest. Ruby appears mortified while Alex's jaw drops in shock. "What are you laughing about?!" Alex asked. "Ruby and Alex, I'd have to be a pretty incompetent leader if I didn't notice something like that happening right under my nose, don't you think?" Ozpin asked. "Are you really this dumb?" Alex sighed.

"But-" Ruby said, but was waved off by Ozpin using his microphone. "Now run along, all of you. Why don't you go play in a forest full of deadly Grimm?" Ozpin suggested. "Uh... Okay." Yang said.