(S:1 E:19) Pillow Fight

(3rd POV)

In a space of pure whiteness, the giant blocky title and a certain rose emblem drop from the sky to the ground, where the five miniaturized members of Team RWBAY pop out from behind it to smile, wave and adopt poses for the audience while an unseen speaker announces the story as: "RWBAY CHIBI"!

Life of Zwei

Zwei lies soundly asleep on the floor of the Team RWBAY dorm room. Ruby and Alex walk over and look at Zwei adoringly. "Man, I wish I were a dog." Ruby said. "Yeah you get to lay around all day, you can get love and attention easily just looking upset and you can kiss people easily and they don't complain." Alex said.

"You got the easy life, Zwei!" Ruby said. "What do you think he does all day when we aren't with him?" Alex asked. "I don't know at those times I'm not usually with him." Ruby said. "Good point, maybe he goes around saving the city and we just don't know." Alex said as Ruby chuckles. "Yeah Zwei being an unsung hero. That would be crazy." Ruby said.

XXX Time Skip XXX

Outside of Beacon Academy, Jaune is cornered by a pair of Beowolves, who claw and growl at him threateningly. Without any weapons with him Jaune can only cower in fear. Zwei jumps in between Jaune and the Beowolves and growls at them. The Grimm turn tail and run away. "I'm saved!" Jaune said.

XXX Time Skip XXX

A stick of dynamite wired up to an electronic timer sits in front of Ren, who holds a pair of scissors uncertain of which wire to cut as he looks back and forth between red and blue wires. The timer ticks down from seven seconds. "Red or blue? I'm almost out of time! Which is it?!" Ren said as they dynamite's timer reaches closer to zero.

Zwei bounds in and quickly severs the blue wire with a bite. The timer freezes with one second left to spare. Ren turns to Zwei and smiles appreciatively. "I... I am saved!" Ren said with relief washing over him.

XXX Time Skip XXX

In the Beacon kitchen, Weiss looks over the floor on her hands and knees, searching frantically for her missing pendant she misplaced. "Oh no! I've lost it! It's gone forever! Father will kill me!" Weiss said. "Oh, never mind. I'm saved!" Weiss said, smiling.

XXX Time Skip XXX

Outside From Dust Till Dawn, Cinder, Emerald, Azrael and Mercury lie incapacitated in a pile. Zwei climbs up and sits triumphantly on top of them revealing their defeat. On the sidewalk in the background, the Shopkeeper watches, smiling. "My nefarious schemes! My evil plans! All ruined! Curse you, adorable Corgi!" Cinder said with a raised fist. This makes Zwei bark twice. "Hmm hmm!" The Shopkeep said muffled.

XXX Time Skip XXX

Back at the dorm room, an exhausted Zwei walks forward a bit until he lies down and sleeps. Ruby and Alex walk over and look at Zwei again believing him to be there all day. "Just like we left you. Don't you do anything all day? Come on, Zwei! Let's go play outside!" Ruby said. Zwei whimpers, not feeling the energy to keep going. "You have one lazy dog Rubes." Alex said, making Ruby nod her head in agreement. "Yeah, what a lazy little butt." Ruby said.

Pillow Fight

In the Beacon courtyard, Ren relaxes in the shade of a tree reading a book while Sun dangles upside-down from the tree, suspended by his tail. Neptune runs over and stops, excitedly out of breath from all the running. "Guys! I just overheard! The girls are having... a pillow fight!" Neptune said.

Sun drops down from the tree and lands in front of Neptune. "What!? Girls having a pillow fight?!" Sun asked. Neptune nods enthusiastically making Sun smile. "We have to go!" Sun said. "I know!" Neptune said. Sun and Neptune join hands and then spin around on their toes, laughing merrily excited to see the pillow fight.