(S:1 E:17) Save Nora!

(3rd POV)

In a space of pure whiteness, the giant blocky title and a certain rose emblem drop from the sky to the ground, where the five miniaturized members of Team RWBAY pop out from behind it to smile, wave and adopt poses for the audience while an unseen speaker announces the story as: "RWBAY CHIBI"!

Bathroom Break

Jaune Arc was waiting desperately outside the bathroom door, squirming and groaning with discomfort since he needed to go. "Oh, come on, I really have to go!" Jaune said to Ren who was currently in the bathroom. "Almost finished. Practice some patience." Ren said from behind the closed bathroom door. "I don't need to practice patience, Ren, I need to... I need to use the restroom!" Jaune said.

Pyrrha Nikos walks up to Jaune with a smile on her face. "Hey Jaune! What are you doing?" Pyrrha asked her boyfriend. "Oh, hey, Pyrrha! Just, um, doing some new... fighting techniques, that, uh... I invented!" Jaune said not wanting to say he had to use the restroom.

Jaune pauses for a moment, then turns to Ren who was still behind the closed door. "You're killing me, Ren, I hope you know that." Jaune said to his teammate. Ren finally exits the bathroom allowing the blond team leader to use it. "Thank you!" Jaune said.

Before Jaune gets in the bathroom Nora appears next to the door to the restroom. "Do you mind if I use your bathroom? Ours is broken. I really, really, really, need to go, like for realsies." Nora said. Nora then holds onto the door before Jaune gives an answer. "Thanks Jaune, you're the best!" Nora said. She quickly enters the restroom and shuts the door in Jaune's face as he whimpers in pain.

"That was very nice of you." Pyrrha said. "That's me, your boyfriend is Mr. Nice Guy. Oh my..." Jaune said trying to stop himself from embarrassing himself in front of Pyrrha. He starts flopping onto the floor and starts rolling side to side on the floor. "Think dry thoughts, think dry thoughts, think dry thoughts!" Jaune said to himself. "Is this another one of your fighting moves?" Pyrrha asked, honestly curious.

Jaune is saved as Nora exits the restroom, but Alex immediately appears and goes for the door before Jaune can react. "Hey Jaune, need to use the bathroom! Also weird dance moves." Alex said, entering the restroom before slamming the door close. "No!" Jaune cried right in front of the door. "Okay you have good dance moves, happy?" Alex asked from the other side of the door.

Jaune turns around and tries to hold his bladder just a little bit longer. "Ohh, you can do this, ohh, just a little bit longer, ohh, mommy's special boy!" Jaune said to himself as he continued wriggling in pain.

Alex then kicks the door open with her foot, flattening Jaune against the wall. "I am done, I just had to wash my hands!" Alex said walking out. "Well why did you kick the door open?" Pyrrha asked, gesturing to the door. "Why bother washing my hands and touch something that I'm sure lots of people touched without washing their hands?" Alex asked. "I never thought of it that way." Pyrrha said.

The door then slowly began to close with Jaune up against the wall. "Well now you know. See you later girls." Alex said, waving her hand to Jaune and Pyrrha before walking off. The sound of the closing bathroom door makes Pyrrha's attention go back to Jaune. "Are you okay? Do you still need to use the restroom?" Pyrrha asked.

Jaune moves his head towards Pyrrha with his body against the wall. "No. No, I'm good." Jaune said as he starts sidling up against the wall and moving away from Pyrrha, making damp noises as he moves. "Would you teach me some of those fighting moves? I've never seen anything like it." Pyrrha said. "Sure, sure, just, uh... Need to do some laundry first..." Jaune said gingerly, stepping away as Pyrrha threw her arms up in frustration.