(S:2 E:12) Evil Genius

(3rd POV)

In a space of pure whiteness, the giant blocky title and a certain rose emblem drop from the sky to the ground, where the five miniaturized members of Team RWBAY pop out from behind it to smile, wave and adopt poses for the audience while an unseen speaker announces the story as: "RWBAY CHIBI"!

Dangerous Quest

Ozpin stands outside the edge of the Emerald Forest holding on to his cane The Long Memory and whistling without his glasses on. "You know, sometimes I feel a little guilty sending students off on these dangerous missions. Eh, they'll be fine." Ozpin said.

Behind Ozpin, Ren bounces into view, grunting, but landing on his feet dramatically and holding out a ring of keys. "Lie Ren, did you complete your quests for the Artifacts of Entry?" Ozpin asked. "You mean these house keys?" Ren asked. "They are known by many names." Ozpin said dramatically.

Ren looks at Ozpin unimpressed. "Is one of those names "housekeys"?" Ren asked. Ozpin then snatches the keys out of Ren's hand, holding them in his own hand. "Names aren't important. Better make a copy of these." Ozpin said to himself.

Ruby then walks towards the two of them with her cloak on fire. "Miss Rose, did you recover the-" Ozpin was saying until Ruby held up a finger, cutting him off. "Just a second." Ruby said. She falls onto her back and rolls side to side a little bit, putting out the fire.

She then immediately is on her feet again, energized. "Ah, OK. Here's your scroll." Ruby said. She then coughs realizing she called it the wrong name. "I mean the Artifact of Knowledge." Ruby said. Ozpin gives her a "gimme" gesture as she speaks and Ruby tosses it to her professor.

Ozpin immediately opens the scroll and starts looking at his pictures. "You, um, you didn't look at the photo gallery, did you?" Ozpin asked. "Well, mostly I was trying to escape the forest alive. Heh-eh." Ruby said. Looking through his images, Ozpin gasps. "Why?" Ruby asked. "I still haven't deleted my photos from the faculty costume party, which turned out not to be a costume party at all. Port." He said angrily when he said Port's name.

"You wanna talk about it?" Ren asked. "Erase. Erase. Oh, OK, that looks pretty good." Ozpin said looking at a certain picture. Ozpin turns in such a way that Ren can see the image on the Scroll. He gasps and then tries to hold back from vomiting. "Nice legs, Oz. You worked that look." Ozpin said.

"No, wait, wait. Are you just sending us on quests to find stuff you misplaced and calling them Artifacts?" Ruby asked. Before Ozpin has a chance to speak Alex walks up to them with her left arm in a cast and her right arm using a crutch to help her move since her right leg is also in a cast catching the others attention. "Alex, are you okay?" Ruby asked. "I have been better." Alex said.

Alex then puts her index finger and thumb from his left arm even though it is in a cast using them to rub her chin. "Did I say that enough times for it to be like a catch phrase. I do want a catchphrase, but I'm not sure it should be "I have been better" what do you guys think?" Alex asked.

"Alex what happened to you?" Ren asked. "Oh it turns out the object I was assigned to get by Ozpin was in a bandit camp filled with forty crazy insane people that are actually pretty good at fighting. I took them all down though, but one used a baseball bat to break my arm and another used a knife to stab my leg. I'm fine though, everyones fine. Everyone is probably not fine. I think I blew some up. Anywho, what's with you?" Alex said a bit quickly so the others would not have had time to understand what she said.

Ren tried to understand all she said, but he shook his head then looked back at Alex. "Ruby is saying that Ozpin is sending us on missions making us risk our lives to get these artifacts when they are really stuff he just misplaced." Ren said.