(S:2 E:6) Super Besties

(3rd POV)

In a space of pure whiteness, the giant blocky title and a certain rose emblem drop from the sky to the ground, where the five miniaturized members of Team RWBAY pop out from behind it to smile, wave and adopt poses for the audience while an unseen speaker announces the story as: "RWBAY CHIBI"!

Super Besties

It was a quiet night in the dormroom of Team RWBAY. Yang Xiao Long, Blake Belladonna, Zwei and Weiss Schnee are all asleep in bed enjoying their dreams. Ruby Rose sneaks up behind the sleeping Weiss to whisper at her. "Weiss... are you asleep? Weiiiiiss?" Ruby asked, trying to get a sign that her teammate was asleep. "I love you most of all, cake butler." Weiss said, still asleep.

Once she hears that Ruby leans in and whispers in Weiss' ear. "Listen closely. You want to be Alex and Ruby's BFF." Ruby whispered. Weiss' smile then turns into a frown as she then looks confused. "Oh no. Don't want that." Weiss said.

Ruby then begins nodding her head and goes into more explanation really wanting to be best friends with the Ice Queen. "Yes, yes, yes, you dooo. You want to hang out and do fun activities with Ruby and Alex all day long!" Ruby said, imagining all the fun activities the three of them will do. "I do? That's terrible." Weiss said, still somehow asleep.

Ruby picks up Weiss' hair and plays with it, drawing out the ponytail and stroking it as if it was a cat and she was an evil villain in a movie. "No, it's good. Also, you're going to tell everyone that Ruby and Alex are your super besties better than the restiiiies." Ruby said. "Weiss turns onto her back, her ponytail naturally falling out of Ruby's grasp. "OK. I guess." Weiss said still asleep so she wasn't thinking exactly straight.

Ruby then stands back smiling with her hands behind her back. "Perfect! Also all three of us are also going to wear... matching outfits." Ruby said, grinning. As Ruby slips away thunder crashes and lightning strikes with the only thing that ain't black is Ruby's smile and eyes. Weiss sits upright in bed, startled awake. "Oh my gosh, no!" Weiss said.

Weiss pops up to look at the apparently-sleeping Ruby in her bed. Unaware that it's just a teddy bear wearing a wig of Ruby's hair. "What a strange dream. I must be studying too hard. Better get some rest." Weiss said, smiling.

Weiss got down from Ruby's bed and got back on her bed ready to go back to sleep. "I have a full day of fun activities tomorrow." Weiss said. Just as Weiss fell back asleep Ruby leaned in closer, grinning evilly. "Oh you will, my little snowflake. Everything is going to plan. I just have one last domino to tip over and it all falls into place." Ruby said doing the evil finger tent thing you see in the movies.

Alex was sleeping in her bed smiling, as she laid with her BO-Staff in her hand. Ruby then pops up grinning as she leans in closer to Alex. "Hey babe you asleep?" Ruby asked. "Just get in my mouth ice cream people." Alex said before she moved her mouth around looking like she was trying to chew on something.

Ruby then leans in closer still grinning as she stops near Alex's ear. "Listen Alex, you want to be bestfriends with Weiss alongside Ruby." Ruby whispered. "Why?" Alex asked. "Because you want to." Ruby said. "Why?" Alex asked, still asleep.

The smile on Ruby's face seemed to dimmen a bit hearing Alex say that. "Because you want to make Ruby happy." Ruby said. "Why?" Alex asked, still asleep. "Because you love her Alex." Ruby frowns more as she begins looking mad. "Why?" Alex asked. "Because you just do! Okay?" Ruby asked, now glaring at the girl. "Why?" Alex asked, still somehow asleep.

Ruby, fed up hearing this, glared at Alex gritting her teeth since it seems to be harder for her to convert Alex than Weiss. "Each time you ask why you punch yourself in the face." Ruby said, trying to keep her anger in control. "Why?" Alex asked asleep. Alex's hand then turned into a fist as she then punched her own face somehow not waking her up. "Ow, alright I will do it." Alex said, making Ruby smile more as she dropped down to her bunk. "Perfect." Ruby commented.