(S:1 E:23) A Slip Through Time and Space

(3rd POV)

In a space of pure whiteness, the giant blocky title and a certain rose emblem drop from the sky to the ground, where the five miniaturized members of Team RWBAY pop out from behind it to smile, wave and adopt poses for the audience while an unseen speaker announces the story as: "RWBAY CHIBI"!

The Great Dust Robbery

On a street sidewalk in Vale, Sun and Neptune are walking with Neptune sensing something weird in front of a store. Behind them through the store window the Shopkeep can be seen happily sweeping with Alex walking up to him holding different kinds of dust. "Huh?" Neptune asks. Neptune suddenly stops moving when he senses something. "Wait!" Neptune said. "What?" Sun asked.

Neptune strikes a dramatic pose while Sun stops walking. "My crime sense is going off." Neptune said. "Here?" Sun asked, looking around trying to see what crime Neptune was talking about. "Ooh, yeah!" Neptune said getting in more poses. Alex looks out the window with a questioning what Neptune was doing.

Sun reaches into his pocket and whips on his detective mustache while Neptune does a crime sense dance with his eyes closed. "Oh, it's happening!" Neptune commented still doing different poses trying to find the crime. "OK, OK, what is it? Who's involved? What kind of homicide is it? Double? Triple?" Sun asked.

The monkey tailed Faunus then got on his knees and gasped in shock. "Quadruple?" Sun asked. While this was happening Roman and his brother Kevin Torchwick or Wild Card along with Neopolitan tiptoed up to the store behind the two detectives, Neo and Roman having evil grins shown on their faces.

Roman opens up the door allowing him, his younger brother and Neo to sneak in without Sun and Neptune knowing. "No, it's not that easy!" Neptune said shooting down Sun's theory of what the crime was.

Inside the store Wild Card and Roman were in front of the Shopkeeper with Kevin holding his playing cards and Roman pointing at the owner of the store with his cane three times. Alex was about to fight them, but Neo got in front of her and pulled out what looked like a box of chocolate in the shape of a heart. Neo grinned as she pulled the lid off showing there was rope inside. Neo then jumped on top of Alex bringing her out of sight. A few seconds later Neo picks up Alex bridal style while being tied up in rope with the box in her mouth gagging her.

"C'mon!" Neptune said trying to find out what the crime could be oblivious to what was happening behind him. The Torchwick's slip under the window frame, out of sight. "Put my mustache on my face." Neptune said thinking that might help him find the crime.

Wild Card and Roman pop up again from below the window, this time holding several Dust crystals. Roman looks at them smiling as the eye holes of the mask on Wild Card's face go wide while Sun is trying to get at Neptune's pocket. "Come on, come on!" Neptune said in the same pose he has recently been doing.

Neo looked at Alex with hearts in her eyes as she started kissing Alex, making the girl squirm trying to get out of Neo's grasp. "Yeah oka- I know!" Sun said, still trying to get the mustache. Neo kept on kissing Alex as Wild Card held a large bag and Roman dumped money from the cash register in there while the Shopkeeper looked at this in fear.

"I can't find it if you keep squirming!" Sun said, still not having found the mustache on Neptune. Roman shakes the money into Kevin's bag, they slip out of sight under the window again with Neo holding Alex doing the same. "You know this process!" Neptune said practically dancing at this point. The Torchwicks and Neo with Alex pop up again to grin at the trembling Shopkeep and give quick nods of thanks as Alex keeps on trying to get out of her rope.

Neptune turns into a different direction still doing his little dnce trying to find the crime they could see if they turned around. The three culprits then disappear beneath the window again. "No, I'll figure it out!" Sun declared.