(S:2 E:5) Girls Rock!

(3rd POV)

In a space of pure whiteness, the giant blocky title and a certain rose emblem drop from the sky to the ground, where the five miniaturized members of Team RWBAY pop out from behind it to smile, wave and adopt poses for the audience while an unseen speaker announces the story as: "RWBAY CHIBI"!

Fearless Hero

A fragile-looking Velvet Scarlatina is on the ground, looking up at Roman Torchwick, looming over her, laughing. "Where do you think you're going, Bunny?" Roman asked the frightened Faunus. "Please, I don't want any trouble." Velvet said, scared for her life.

Behind Roman Torchwick stand Neopolitan, Kevin Torchwick or Wild Card, Mercury Black and Emerald Sustrai. Roman scoffs at Velvet's plea and laughs evilly. A spotlight with Pumpkin Pete silhouetted in it shines on the wall. Offscreen, a falsely deep voice is heard. "You've threatened your last bunny, villain." Jaune Arc said nowhere to be seen.

Roman gasps hearing someone not in his crew speaking. "What? Who said that?" Jaune swings down from the sky, carrying Magnhild while wearing a mask, Ruby Rose's red cape and Ember Celica. The villains take a step back and Jaune lands between them and Velvet. "Oh my Oum, who are you?!" Wild Card asked with his hands on his chest scared for his life.

"It is I, the HuntsMan! And his rogue sidekick, Wonder Zwei." Jaune said, As Jaune give his introduction, a masked Zwei walked in from behind Velvet. The masked corgi barks twice and Neo holds up a sign reading "HOW MYSTERIOUS!". "Agreed, I ask who is this mask wearing menace?" Wild Card said.

While mostly everyone is taken back not knowing who the hero is, Mercury looks at him confused. "What? HuntsMan? Are you just a Huntsman? Because we already have those and they're basically superheroes." Mercury said. "Yeah, but those Hunters of tomorrow aren't this heroic man who is helping the horrified citizens from us hideous felons." Wild Card said. "Yeah, but still-" Mercury was saying until Jaune knocked Mercury into the air with Magnhild. "Hammer of Silence!" Jaune said.

Mercury does not come back down. Tossing Magnhild aside onto the street, Jaune looks up at his victory, satisfied and striking a hero pose. "Egads! We're clearly no match for this mysterious new hero and his plucky sidekick." Roman said. "Agreed my brave bearing brother." Wild Card said. "What are you talking about? It's just that goofy Jaune guy who's always falling over stuff." Emerald said, not a little bit impressed. "Gauntlets of Shut Up!" Jaune said.

Jaune blasts Emerald with Ember Celica and she is knocked offscreen. "Ow." Emerald said. Neo, the Torchwicks and Velvet all look open-mouthed as they hear Emerald crashing. "Be gone, evildoers. This city is under our protection. Right, Wonder Zwei?" Jaune asked. Zwei barked twice as Jaune then pulled out Alexander Novach's BO-Staff and held it out. "Now will you be leaving or do you wanna face the stick of speechlessness?" Jaune asked in his fake voice.

"It seems this daring adventurer is more than brave to face us devious crooks." Wild Card said. Roman looks at Jaune and makes a noise of Frustration knowing his brother is right. "Fairpoint Kevin, we'll meet again, HuntsMan. And next time, we'll be ready for you! And your stylish outfit." Roman said, complementing the hero's looks.

Neo holds up a sign that reads "CUTE PUPPY!" before both she and the two Torchwick brothers run off. Velvet then throws her arms in the air, happy to have been saved by Remnant's greatest hero. "Thank you for saving me, HuntsMan! But weren't you scared?" Velvet asked. "Ha, ha-ha! The HuntsMan and Wonder Zwei fear no one, simple civilian." Jaune said.

Offscreen, Ruby can suddenly be heard screeching. The spotlight turns off and Jaune's eyes go white. "Hey! Who took my cape?!" Ruby shouted. "I know someone didn't touch my gauntlets..." Yang Xiao Long said sarcastically. "As Oum as my witness I will find out who took my BO-Staff and they are going to regret ever knowing the name Alexander Novach!" Alex screamed.