(S:2 E:11) Movie Night

(3rd POV)

In a space of pure whiteness, the giant blocky title and a certain rose emblem drop from the sky to the ground, where the five miniaturized members of Team RWBAY pop out from behind it to smile, wave and adopt poses for the audience while an unseen speaker announces the story as: "RWBAY CHIBI"!

Movie Night

A sign above a movie theater reads "NOW SHOWING" with a large question mark under it. Jaune Arc, Pyrrha Nikos, Ruby Rose, Alexander Novach and Sun Wukong are standing on the sidewalk below the sign. Behind them are three posters reading "CHIBI CHIBI", "THE MERCHIBIS", and "THAT'S MY UNCLE!".

"I am so ready for movie night. So what are we watching?" Jaune asked. "Don't really know, does anyone have any suggestions?" Alex asked. "I think we should see Love More Than Likely, I heard it's a very tender love story." Pyrrha said leaning closer to Jaune while Sun looked less happy.

Pyrrha is kneeling in the forest, smelling a yellow flower as a Beowolf slowly rises up behind her with her knowing it is there. Jaune, riding on Zwei, leaps in to rescue her from the Grimm with him shining bright in all his glory.

"Watch out, fair maiden, I'm here too-" Jaune said until he crashed into the Beowolf and screamed in pain. Pyrrha opens her eyes to see Jaune as he raises his arm, making a thumbs up. "It's okay, I meant to do that." Jaune said in pain. "My hero." Pyrrha said dreamingly.

Back in the real world Jaune and Pyrrha were then making out as the others took a step back, uncomfortable with how deep they were making out. Once she felt she backed up enough Alex glared at Pyrrha. "Movies like those are why females are not seen as equals, I hope you know Pyrrha." Alex said, glaring at them causing the couple to look at their friends. "Yeah let's watch something else; like Try Hard 2: Try Harderer." Sun said.

Sun is in a corridor, hiding behind a large container with the emblem for Vale on the sides. He is wearing a fake mustache and a bullet proof vest. Roman Torchwick is hiding behind a barrel on the opposite end of the corridor and shooting at him while holding a tied up Alex screaming in fear. When Torchwick ducks behind cover, Sun aims one of his shotguns around the side and fires several shots of his own.

Alex is sitting in an interrogation room with Sun. A Compost King board game is on the table between them. Sun then moved the Compost person over by three making it move towards the cow. "You were supposed to move him by two, not three." Alex said, pointing to the game piece. Sun violently flips the game off the table, knocking his chair over in the process. "I play by my own rules!" Sun said.

Neptune Vasilias who is also wearing a mustache and Sun are slow-walking away from From Dust Till Dawn, accompanied by dramatic saxophone music. "Dude, why are we walking so slow?" Neptune asked. Sun dramatically puts on sunglasses as the store behind them explodes. Neptune's eyes go white but he does not turn around out of fear of what he will see. "That's why." Sun said.

As the explosion got bigger Alex then was launched out of the explosion with hair on fire going towards Sun and Neptune. Sun then pulled him into the side making Alex hit the ground where Neptune was a few seconds ago. "Why did you leave me in there?!" Alex screamed, not looking up.

Back in the real world Alex glared at Sun and Neptune who nodded their heads in approval. "Okay why was the butt of the joke between each version, also Neptune when did you get there?" Alex asked, pointing at the man with her glare softening at the end. "No clue." Neptune said. "Hey guys, sorry I'm late. I was hoping we could catch that new animated children's musical." Velvet Scarlatina said.

Velvet stood on top of a boulder with the sunlight signing down on her acting as a type of spotlight. "Little bunny foo foo-" Velvet sang. "No!" Sun screamed. Velvet then stops singing and her eyes turn white.