(S:2 E:2) Geist Buster

(3rd POV)

In a space of pure whiteness, the giant blocky title and a certain rose emblem drop from the sky to the ground, where the five miniaturized members of Team RWBAY pop out from behind it to smile, wave and adopt poses for the audience while an unseen speaker announces the story as: "RWBAY CHIBI"!

Book Lovers

Blake Belladonna is sitting on her bed in Team RWBAY's dorm reading in silence when Ruby Rose, Alexander Novach and Yang Xiao Long pop up beside her, extremely excited. "Blake! Blake! Can we borrow some of your books?" Ruby asked.

Blake looks at them surprised never in her life expecting them to ask her that. "Really? You're interested in my books?" Blake asked. "We sure are." Alex said, giving an innocent smile. "As many as we can get." Yang asked. A chime plays with Blake not looking really affected with the sisters and their oldest friend looking at each other with Alex having to split her eyes apart to look at Yang and Ruby at the same time.

Suddenly, Alex, Ruby and Yang are standing in the middle of the dorm with mischievous expressions as four copies of Blake dig through shelves on the dorm room walls. Occasionally, a flash of black will cross the screen and a book will appear in Ruby's, Yang's, or Alex's hands with Blake moving as fast as Ruby using her semblance. "This one is a classic, you'll love it. Oooh, this one's dark and romantic. No wait, start with this one; it's totally changed my life." Blake said.

Once she stopped gathering books for her friends Blake stopped next to Ruby holding her hands together while smiling with her eyes closed. Yang and Ruby were holding an equal amount of books, but Alex had a larger pile in her hands, so big she stumbled to try and keep her balance.

"Are you sure this is all? Like there isn't more?" Alex asked, walking forward then back trying to keep the books from hitting the ground. "Nah, this is good we will take them all." Yang said. "I'm just so excited that my friends are finally learning to appreciate literature." Blake said. Blake hugs Yang and Ruby, lifting both of them up. Ruby and Yang giggle mischievously. "Can you give me a hug Blake? Or a hand. There are a lot of books in my hands." Alex said.

XXX Time Skip XXX

After sorting through all the books Blake generously gave her teammates Ruby is standing atop a fort made of books and she points dramatically. "Yang! Alex! Unleash our fury on the enemy!" Ruby yelled to her girlfriend and sister.

Yang and Alex jump into the air behind Ruby; Yang holds a book in her right hand with Alex holding her book in one hand and her BO-Staff in the other. "Fire in the hole!" Yang screamed. Alex smirks as she throws her book up in the air a bit and hits it with her BO like a baseball bat and Yang throws the book, How to Arm Yourself, at a book fort on the opposite side of the room where it lands with an anticlimactic thud.

A moment later half of the enemy fort collapses outward, revealing a startled Jaune Arc and Lie Ren. "Sir! We've been breached!" Ren said. "Prepare for hand-to-hand combat!" Jaune said. "Take no prisoners!" Ruby said. "Wasn't planning on it my hot general." Alex said leaning into Ruby placing a kiss on the cheek. Ruby then grabs Alex's collar of her hoodie and makes out with her. "I never knew books could be so much fun!" Yang said, popping out from inside the fort holding a book.

Shiny Badge

Neptune Vasilias is sitting on the grass underneath a tree, looking at his junior detective badge, which is covered in dirt and grime. He is attempting to clean it with one hand, but fails in clearing away the mess on his badge. "I just don't get it! How do you keep your badge so clean?" Neptune asked.

Sun Wukong is sitting against the opposite side of the tree holding his badge with his tail. A jar of peanut butter is next to him. "I dunno man, really just gotta use that elbow grease." Sun said.