(S:3 E:1) Road Trip

(3rd POV)

In a space of pure whiteness, the giant blocky title and a certain rose emblem drop from the sky to the ground, where the five miniaturized members of Team RWBAY pop out from behind it to smile, wave and adopt poses for the audience while an unseen speaker announces the story as: "RWBAY CHIBI"!

Road Trip

Team RWBAY are all sitting around a red car, while Ruby Rose is finishing up stuffing various things in the trunk. "This is gonna be the best heckin' road trip, ever!" Yang said. "Yeah as long as we don't go on some sort of crazy hijinks adventure." Alex said as Yang Xiao Long held a video camera and pointed it at Weiss Schnee, who smiled.

"Almost done packing the essentials! Huh, do I really need this?" Ruby asked after she pulled out a paddle ball. Alex then walks over to Ruby with a hand behind her back. "No, you don't... you need two!" Alex said as she held her hand out to show another paddle ball. Ruby gasps and takes the paddle ball out of Alex's hand. "You know me so well." Ruby said before placing a kiss on Alex's cheek making the girl smile.

The scene then cuts to Team RWBY in the car, with Yang at the wheel, Ruby holding the video camera, and Blake Belladonna reading a book. Suddenly, Blake looks up from her book and informs her teammates of something. "Guys, I feel like we're forgetting something..." Bake said as Alex waved her off. "Calm down Blake, if it was important we certainly remember it. We definitely would if it was two things." Alex said as she sticked up two fingers.

Jaune Arc and Lie Ren can be seen with their luggage as they watch the car drive away. "They left us again, didn't they?" Jaune said, not even surprised.

Back in the car, Ruby is seen munching on potato chips as Alex was playing on her portable handheld console unit. "Let's play some road tunes!" Yang said, turning on the radio. "We're getting reports of a mysterious and polite man kidnapping hitchhikers for what is being described as "nefarious reasons"." Newscaster on the radio said.

All the members of Team RWBAY except Alex look on in concern as they listen to the news report. "Honestly, who would be dumb enough to get in a car with a strange weirdo?" Weiss asked. "Jaune?" Alex said as she played a game on her console.

The others looked deep in thought before they both talked at the same time. "Yeah." Yang said. "I can see it." Ruby said. "That's highly probable." Blake said. "The second I said it he was the first person to come to mind." Weiss said.

Back with Jaune and Ren they sadly sit down on the sidewalk with their luggage, before a black car rolls up to them, with Azrael as the driver. He stops the car to talk to them and see if his plans will work. "Hello two boys who are just sitting here perfect for kidnap-I mean giving a ride to an undisclosed location that holds no evil intent I assure you." Azrael said.

Ren and Jaune blink in response to Azrael's offer until Ren decides to say the most logical thing in this situation. "I don't think that's a good idea, considering how it almost sounded like you were going to say kidnap and the fact you're hiding your face." Ren said. "Yeah, but if you don't come in here you won't have this candy." Azrael sang, showing a handful of candy.

It doesn't take more than a second for Jaune to get in the back which made Azrael chuckle and give the young sweet fool candy. "Sure, why start being sensible now?" Ren asks sarcastically knowing that this was going to happen anyway.

End Skit

Protecting you

Alex was walking through the forest with her eyes closed unaware that she was walking towards a big rock that was in her way. After a few steps she walks into the big rock and hurts her left foot's toes when they collide together. Alex then jumps on her right leg as she holds her left leg in pain. "Ow, ow, that hurt!" Alex said with anger in her voice.