(S:1 E:4) Fighting Game

(3rd POV)

In a space of pure whiteness, the giant blocky title and a certain rose emblem drop from the sky to the ground, where the five miniaturized members of Team RWBAY pop out from behind it to smile, wave and adopt poses for the audience while an unseen speaker announces the story as: "RWBAY CHIBI"!

Pride

Yang, Blake, Weiss, and Jaune were outside of Beacon on the courtyard playing a game of hopscotch. Weiss was finishing off jumping the first square back as she gestured for it to be Jaune's turn. Jaune then attempted to jump on the first square using his legs, but accidentally tripped and fell face first on the squares. "Owwie." Jaune mumbled.

Jaune was then helped up by Yang and Blake who helped brush him off. "Do you know any other activities outside you might not be bad at it and end in tragedy?" Yang asked, looking back at the pile of broken stuff from other activities the girls tried to do until Jaune went ahead and Jauned it up. There were handels to broken bikes, horses that were lying down on the ground exhausted, and a broken telescope.

The others looked at Jaune for an answer until someone spoked up. "Hey guys, what are you doing?" Ruby asked. "Just try to hang outside..." Blake was saying until she got a good look at Ruby. Next to team RWBAY's leader was Alexander, but her and Ruby looked a bit different.

Ruby had one of her red streaks of hair rainbow colored, had a purple and blue heart on her left cheek, and had the strings to corset also rainbow colored. Alex had two earrings on with them both being rainbow colored flags, her usual purple and white hoodie have been replaced with a purple and pink hoodie, and the girl had her hair colored blue.

The three girls and Jaune were silent processing what they were seeing until Alex spoke up. "Take a picture you four, it will last longer." Alex said. The four of them shook their hands then looked back at the couple who were dressed differently than usual. "Sorry it is just that we weren't expecting you to look like this. By the way why are you dressed like this?" Blake asked, gesturing to their new looks.

Ruby and Alex then reached into their pockets and pulled out two minute pride flags and began twirling them around. "Well Blake it is the first of June." Ruby said as both girls smiled holding their flags. "Ohhhh." Yang said as she realized what this is about. "It's pride month, I swear it sneaks up on me every year." Yang mumbled at the end.

Weiss looked back at the two girlfriends still confused. "What exactly is pride month?" Weiss asked. "Pride month is when members of the LGBT community commemorate the Stonewall riots, which occurred... uhhh some many years ago back in June." Alex said.

"Yeah now members of the LGBT community get together in the city of Vale to celebrate many pride events to recognize the impact the LGBT people have held in the world. Speaking of which, me and Alex are heading to Vale for the parade. Come on babe." Ruby said kissing Alex on the lips. The two then held hands and left for the city of Vale to enjoy pride month.

Fighting Game

Yang and Ruby were on their Scrolls playing a fighting video game as Alex was sitting between them. 'Yellow wins!' The game announced as Yang defeated Ruby's character. Ruby sighs, while Yang stretches. "Ah yeah! Victory is mine! Ready for our round Alex?" Yang asked. "Sure, but I gotta warn you I am pretty good at this game." Alex said. "Don't worry I can certainly keep up." Yang said.

Ruby then hands Alex her Scroll and laid her head on her girlfriend's shoulder. 'Ready!' The game announced. "You are pretty good Alex I will give you that, but it won't be enough to beat me." Yang said. "I will fight you as long as it takes." Alex said. As the two continue to fight the screen zooms in on a clock. The two hands go by faster and faster clockwise looking like multiple days have passed.