(S:1 E:10) Kung Fool Fighting

(3rd POV)

In a space of pure whiteness, the giant blocky title and a certain rose emblem drop from the sky to the ground, where the five miniaturized members of Team RWBAY pop out from behind it to smile, wave and adopt poses for the audience while an unseen speaker announces the story as: "RWBAY CHIBI"!

Kung Fool Fighting

Jaune is in front of Beacon wearing a yellow belt around his waist and is standing in front of a piece of wood being held up by concrete with Pyrrha watching. Jaune began doing some stretches as Weiss and Alex walked up to them. "Hello Pyrrha, what is Jaune doing?" Weiss asked as Jaune tried to do a pushup and failed.

Pyrrha turned back to the other two girls and smiled. "Jaune signed up for a class to learn kung fu. He recently got a new belt and he wanted to show me some moves so he is trying to break the board with his bare hands." Pyrrha said. "Yeah you guys want to watch?" Jaune asked. "If this is going the way I think it is then sure." Alex said.

Jaune then turns to board and raises his arm. And he then slammed his hand against the board, but instead of breaking the board a sound of glass breaking is heard with Jaune's eyes turning white. "OOOOOOOOW!" Jaune screamed as he clutched his hand. Pyrrha then got up and held that hand with both of her making Jaune have a small faint smile.

Alex and Weiss look at the board to see it hasn't received any damage. Alex then turns to Weiss with a smirk on her face. "Yeah Weiss you want to see me break this board?" Alex asked. "Sure why not?" Weiss asked, shrugging her shoulders.

Alex then put her hands on her head and growled in frustration. "Weiss, for once could you ju-wait a minute you supported my idea? Wow usually you don't go with my plans because you're uptight and against anything fun. Oh well time to break something." Alex said as Weiss glared at her.

Alex then breathed in and out and began stretching her arms out. Pyrrha and Jaune then looked at Alex preparing to break the board. Alex then raises her arms making it look like she is ready to destroy the board.

Alex then takes out her BO-Staff and slams it down against a wooden board breaking it. The others watched this in silence until Pyrrha and Weiss began clapping to her while Jaune looked at this with his jaw dropped. "That is not fair Alex used her BO-Staff while I used my hand." Jaune said.

Alex turned towards Jaun holding the middle of the BO with her left hand. "Yeah Jaune because it has been proven time and time again that people with BO-Staffs have always beaten people that are masters of kung fu." Alex said.

Jaune waved his hand towards her and looked away. "There is no way that is actually true." Jaune said. "Oh really... Jaune what level of kung fu do you know?" Alex asked. "Well not to brag, but I have a yellow belt." Jaune said facing Alex, but with his eyes closed.

Alex shrugged her shoulders then activated the sonic amplifier on her BO-Staff charging it up. "Huh close enough, hey Jaune stay still." Alex said. "Why? Wh-haaaaaaa!' Jaune screamed as we sent across the courtyard by a sonic wave making Pyrrha and Weiss gasp.

That is when everything stopped moving and everything was the color black with some parts more darker than others. A spotlight then centered on Alex who was able to move around. "Now let me take a moment to break the fourth wall everyone which I have done multiple times. I hope you learned something today, but be not mistaken anyone with a BO-Staff can take down anyone who knows kung-fu, but they still should be scared of people who know karate or a higher level of fighting style." Alex said.

Everything was once again at normal speed as suddenly Ren walked up to Alex. "Is Jaune going to be okay?" Ren asked. Alex then got on her knees giving Ren a high amount of lien. "Just take what you want, I don't want to die! You want more I will get you some more!" Alex said. The girl then rushed leaving Ren confused about what happened.