(S:2 E:17) The Mystery Bunch

(3rd POV)

In a space of pure whiteness, the giant blocky title and a certain rose emblem drop from the sky to the ground, where the five miniaturized members of Team RWBAY pop out from behind it to smile, wave and adopt poses for the audience while an unseen speaker announces the story as: "RWBAY CHIBI"!

Rolling Thunder

Jaune Arc, Lie Ren, Neptune Vasilias and Sun Wukong were outside all of them wearing different colored roller skates. Sun is rolling around easily, while Jaune struggles just to stay upright and Neptune is hunched over trying to stay balanced and Ren seems to be keeping balance.

"It's true what they say, you never forget how to roller skate." Sun said, skating past the three boys. "Who says that?" Jaune asked. "You know. Dudes." Sun said, now skating behind them. "What dudes?" Jaune asked, never hearing that phrase once in his life. "Dudes who don't fall down." Sun said skating by them in a show off manner.

Jaune loses his balance and starts to fall, so he grabs onto Ren's arm for stability and to make sure he doesn't hit the ground. "Do you mind?" Ren asked. "Please don't make me let go; I'm tired of always being the first one to fall down." Jaune pleaded, making his teammate facepalm. "Fine, but no hands below the waist." Ren said.

Neptune does a muscle man pose and begins to slowly roll off to the right. "Hey, this isn't so bad. I think I can do this!" Neptune said in full confidence. "On your left, dude!" Sun said.Sun skates past Neptune, causing Neptune to spin out of control and fall over; he grabs Ren for stability as well.

"Really?" Ren asked annoyed that his friends are holding onto him. "Wow, I feel so safe holding onto you. You're like a rock." Neptune said calmly. "Right? I know." Jaune said, holding closer to Ren. "Okay, That's enough of that." Ren said sick of this.

Ren throws Neptune and Jaune off of his arms, causing them to fall. He loses his own balance and falls over a moment later with all of them now on the ground. "Guys, please, you're embarrassing yourselves." Sun said. "How do you make it look so easy?" Jaune asked. "Uh, duh, my tail helps me balance! It's pretty much the best thing about me; other than my abs. And charm. And natural Beau-keeeeh!" Sun said in pain.

Ruby Rose and Alexander Novach, who are holding hands, skate past them and accidentally run over Sun's tail before he can finish his sentence. Sun's pupils narrow to pinpricks, his tail bent at an odd angle behind him.

Alex then skates back over to him with a worried look on her face. "Oh Sun, are you alright?" Alex asked. Sun then tried to fight through the pain and act as casual as he possibly can even though his injury hurts like hell. "Yep, 100% okay." Sun said, giving a weak thumbs up as his tail was now back on the ground. "Oh OK, bye!" Alex said. She then skated away and rolled over Sun's tail making him yelp in pain again.

"You were saying?" Ren asked. "Just that I'm the best! Haha! Best boy in the whole wide world." Sun said in pain while posing. "Urgh. I'm great! I'm gonna go, uh, cry. Tears of happiness!" Sun said, rolling to the left out of sight of the camera with a pained smile and eyes closed. Jaune grunts and wheezes before falling unconscious with spiral eyes. Ren shakes his head in disappointment.

I'm At Soup

It was chaos in Beacon with good once again facing evil for an ultimate showdown. Nora Valkyrie was practically slamming all the Beowolves into the ground as if it was a game while Ruby was being dragged by another Beowolf that had part of her cape stuck in its mouth. "Oh come on I just washed this thing!" Ruby complained as she saw the beast's drool on her cape.

Peter Port stood across from Roman Torchwick blasting at each other with their weapons with the blasts hitting each other causing neith of the shooters to get hit. "You can't last much longer!" Roman said, shooting at the professor with Melodic Cudgel. "I'd have to quit here before I was defeated by the likes of you Torchwick!" Peter said attempting to shoot Roman again, but there was another blast from the cane that canceled each other out.