(S:2 E:0) New Character Intro

(3rd POV)

Alexander Novach and Ruby Rose were inside their team's dorm with Alex bringing Ruby over to a giant wrapped up large box in the middle of the room. The box was wrapped in red wrapping paper, had a gold bow, and there was a tag on it that read "Season 2". "Alex what is this?" Ruby asked, looking at the box.

Alex then walked forward a bit and extended her arms, shaking them. "Surprise!" Alex sang. "I got you a little present." Alex said. Ruby then smiled looking at the box with stars for eyes. "It's for me! Oh thank you! What's the occasion?" Ruby asked. "No occasion, I just decided to get my amazing girlfriend a gift that is just as amazing as her." Alex said, giving an innocent smile. "Why does it say "Season 2" on the tag?" Ruby asked, pointing at the same tag. "Yeah it was meant to say to Ruby from Alex, but I lost the original tag so I had to use a spare I found that was already written on." Alex explained.

Ruby then looked at the girt and pulled off some of the wrapping paper, revealing the gift to be Penny Polendina inside standing up with blank eyes inside the box. Seeing this, Ruby gasps, holding her hands together and stands on one foot. "Penny! Oh I always wanted one of these!" Ruby said.

Ruby then turns to Alex roughly pulling her in for a romantic kiss surprising Alex. Once they pulled apart Alex took a deep breath as Ruby pulled her in for a hug. "Oh thank you thank you Alex! You are the best girlfriend ever!" Ruby said, making Alex blush and rub the back of her head. "Thanks." Alex said. "Oh, I'll get the batteries." Ruby said before hurrying off to get the aforementioned objects.

Once Ruby leaves Alex looks back at the box as Penny's eyes go from being white to start dilating some green eyes and then smile. "Salutations!" Penny said, waving her arm up and down. "Hello Penny, welcome to chibi world." Alex said, greeting the android. "I am glad to be here Alex." Penny said, smiling.

A noise is then heard as Penny's smile flushes and now looks confused. "Hello? Is anybody there?" Penny asked. "Oh that is just Ruby." Alex said. Ruby then skips behind the box still smiling unaware of what is happening. "I'll be there. I left some over here." Ruby said smiling.

The sound of more objects moving around is heard as Ruby skips by Alex and Penny. "Ruby?" Penny asked. "Ruby, you are aware that..." Alex was asking, but stopped when Ruby walked past her.

Ruby then walks to the two looking upset with a frown on her face. "What is the matter, Ruby? Penny asked. "Oh, I need a battery for Penny." Ruby said, turning to the android. Alex looked at Ruby with a dumbfounded look on her face. "Are you kidding me?" Alex asked.

Penny then stands up looking excited and reaches for something that looks like it was behind her back. The naive android then held out a large square, yellow battery with a black lightning bolt. "Here you goooooooo..." Penny said, running out of power. Both Alex and Ruby look at her with wide eyes. "And there goes Penny." Alex said. Ruby's eyes then turn white and jump back a bit screaming.

After a bit of screaming Ruby stops making Penny then stand up straight, smiling. "Just kidding." Penny said into her hand. Alex and Ruby look at her in relief. "I do need this though." Penny said plugging the battery back in. "Oh thank goodness you are fine, that would have been a waste of lien." Alex said.

Ruy and Penny then looked at Alex crossing their arms. "What? I am happy she is fine, but still she costs like 500 lien. Do you know how much that is worth in dollars, huh?! ...Because I don't please tell me." Alex said. All three of them then looked at the camera and then chuckled.

Alex: Oh yeah, I bet a lot of people were missing me! You back to updating this story?

Author: No, but I saw RWBY Chibi is making a comeback, so I decided to update this story again.

Alex: Oh, but will you continue updating this book again soon?

Author: Yeah when I finish My Weiss X Male OC story, but until then this is all there is going to be.

Alex: Well I enjoyed it and I hope you all come back soon to see what we got going on. Bye for now!