(S:1 E:3) Reloading

(3rd POV)

In a space of pure whiteness, the giant blocky title and a certain rose emblem drop from the sky to the ground, where the five miniaturized members of Team RWBAY pop out from behind it to smile, wave and adopt poses for the audience while an unseen speaker announces the story as: "RWBAY CHIBI"!

Jaune Calls Weiss Part 1

A ringtone is heard playing, with the screen shrouded in darkness. After some notes are played, a voicemail message tone sounds, and the screen shows Jaune talking into his scroll. "Hey, um, Weiss... Schnee! This is Jaune... Arc, of the Arc family - last name's Arc." Jaune said.

"Anyways, I was wondering what you were doing Saturday night? I'm doing... nothing, uh, which means I could be doing something with you! Yeah!" Jaune said on his scroll steping on a pebble. The pebble underneath Jaune's foot is sent rolling away. "Whoa!" Jaune said. The pebble moving  caused Jaune to flip backwards, landing on his head, with his scroll landing beside him. Jaune looks to it in a daze. "...call me." Jaune said weakly.

Reloading

Ruby was standing in the courtyard holding Crescent rose mumbling a tune. "This will be the day you waited for. This wil-" Ruby was singing when she stops when Alex comes by. Alex walks over to Ruby and pulls out three dust magazines from the pocket of her checkerboard hoodie. "Well Ruby I made those dust magazines you wanted." Alex said.

Ruby squeals then takes them out of Alex's hands. "Ah thanks babe." Ruby said. The leader of team RWBAY then planted a kiss on Alex's cheek making Alex smile. "You are welcome Rubes. Wanna try out the magazines?" Alex asked. "Sure, hold on to these please." Ruby said, handing back the magazines.

Alex then stands back behind Ruby as Ruby prepares to use her weapon. "Ice!" Ruby said. Alex hands Ruby a magazine decorated with a snowflake. She loads it into Crescent Rose, and cocks it. She fires the weapon, and a blast of ice discharges from the barrel. "Fire!" Ruby said. Alex hands Ruby another magazine, this one emblazoned with an ember. Ruby loads it, and fires again, this time causing a plume of fire to appear.

"Gravity!" Ruby said. Alex hands Ruby a third magazine, this one decorated with four arrows pointing inwards. Ruby inserts the magazine, and begins to aim as Alex realizes what she is about to do. "Wait Ruby, that one-" Alex was trying to warn Ruby, but it was too late. A flash of darkness emerges from the muzzle, but this time, Ruby is blasted backward with Alex behind her.

After the shooting of the gravity magazine both girls stopped moving with Alex on the ground. Ruby then turns around to see she was on top of a dizzy Alex blushing a bit. Alex then shakes her hand to see she was under Ruby then began to smirk. "You know this is quite comfy." Alex said, still smirking. Ruby blushed then got up and ran off. "Dammit, should have been quite." Alex mumbled.

Jaune Calls Weiss Part 2

Alex was walking in the courtyard minding her business when she saw Jaune breathing in and out with a scroll in his hands. She then walks over to him and taps his shoulder making Jaune face Alex. "Oh hey Alex, how are you?" Jaune asked. "I am fine. What are you doing?" Alex asked. "Oh well I left voicemail to Weiss a while ago asking if we could hang out, but she never responded. So I was wondering if I should send another message." Jaune said.

Alex then smiled, having an idea in her head. "Hey Jaune would you like some advice?" Alex asked, still smiling like a mad woman. "That would be great! What should I say?" Jaune asked. "Oh tell Weiss if she agrees to hang out with you then say you want to have fun by wanting to ride her like you are sled and she is the snow." Alex said. "What does that mean?" Jaune asked honestly not knowing what it meant. "Trust me it will work." Alex said silently chuckling at the end.