(S:1 E:2) Cat Burglar

(3rd POV)

In a space of pure whiteness, the giant blocky title and a certain rose emblem drop from the sky to the ground, where the five miniaturized members of Team RWBAY pop out from behind it to smile, wave and adopt poses for the audience while an unseen speaker announces the story as: "RWBAY CHIBI"!

Cat Burglar

Team RWBAY was sitting in the rec room with Alex sitting on a chair while the others sat on the couch watching the TV with different amounts of interest. "Reports of a cat burglar being on the prowl in Vale have flooded the police department this week." Lisa said on the tv. As she continues her story, Ruby, Weiss, Alex, and Yang all gasp and go wide-eyed. "Whether these claims are legitimate or merely a yarn, citizens are encouraged to stay indoors." Lisa said.

Silently, Yang picks up the remote to silence the television, and the three shocked teammates on the couch plus Alex slowly turn their heads towards a seemingly-disinterested Blake. When she notices Ruby's, Weiss', and Yang's gaze, she turns to see if there's something behind her of interest, and looks at Alex. "Really guys, you think Alex robbed those places? I get out of the five of us she is more than likely to become a criminal one day, but still." Blake asked, pointing at Alex. Alex sighed and held her hands together. "Blake, they are actually looking at you. Oh and also fuck you!" Alex said since she was ticked Blake said that.

Blake then looks back at the others on the couch. "Seriously, guys?" Blake asked. The Faunus girl then jumps off the couch and taps her foot in annoyance. "Seriously? Look I get thinking your teammate could be a thief out of knowing them. But you're gonna call me the cat burglar just because I'm part cat? That's real mature." Blake said.

"Look we don't think you could be the cat burglar because you're a cat Faunus. You... used to be a thief. You... are also very sneaky to be one. And uh... uh... okay yeah we based it entirely on the fact she said cat burglar and you being a cat." Alex said.

Blake turns and saunters angrily away, but rotates back around to her friends as she continues her rant. "You know, I have half a mind to report you guys to Glynda. What you're doing is profiling." Blake said while also grabbing a Scroll, cookie, and whole chess set - complete with figures - to the side.

She goes back to walking out, delivering one more complaint with her arms full of objects not belonging to her. "You all disgust me!" Blake said. She then grabs a large houseplant by the doorway and drags it off with her, pot and all. "Was I the only one who saw her taking all that, not really helping her case?" Alex asked.

Weiss, Ruby, and Yang look at each other for a moment, trying to make sense of what happened as Weiss shrugs, right before Blake zooms through the room, bow off showing her Faunus cat ears, and jumps on top of the couch with a quick "Nya!" to steal the remote. She scampers away before the rest of the team besides Alex can do anything more than scream in surprise and a motorcycle's engine is heard revving offscreen.

The girls then look back at the screen as Lisa continues her report accompanied by the noise of sirens. "Breaking news! Police have engaged the alleged cat burglar in a high-speed chase. The suspect is fleeing on a yellow motorcycle with what appears to be a cartoonishly large amount of stolen goods falling from the bike. What will they think of next? Back to you, Cyril!" Lisa said.

The girls are in silence until Alex speaks up. "Are we still technically racist for assuming Blake was the cat burglar even though we were right?" Alex asked.

Ice Skating

Weiss is seen gracefully gliding across a sheet of ice in what looks like an outside skating rink. She slides to the left on her bladed shoes, goes back around with an elegant twirl, and keeps spinning happily around wearing a cheerful expression as the camera pans out to reveal an annoyed Yang, Blake, and Ruby trapped up to their waists in a large circular block of ice, with Weiss' blade left in the spot where it froze the water.