(S:1 E:16) Bike Race

(3rd POV)

In a space of pure whiteness, the giant blocky title and a certain rose emblem drop from the sky to the ground, where the five miniaturized members of Team RWBAY pop out from behind it to smile, wave and adopt poses for the audience while an unseen speaker announces the story as: "RWBAY CHIBI"!

Bike Race

On the streets of Vale, Blake Belladonna stands on the sidewalk with a white flag in her hands. "Drivers, are you ready?" Blake asked. Yang revs up her motorcycle Bumblebee. Alex moves forward on her BO-Staff while it is in hoverboard mode. Ruby Rose sits in a red wagon decorated with hot-rod flame stickers. She carries a fishing rod with a dog bone dangling from the end, with Zwei pulling the wagon.

"Ready!" Yang said. "Obviously!" Alex said. "Let's do this!" Ruby said as Zwei woofs. The sound of a bell ringing is heard as the last contestant Weiss rides up on a pink tricycle to the rest of her competition. "I, too, am ready to race." Weiss said.

Ruby, Alex and Yang pause and look at each other for a moment, then burst out in hysterical laughter at Weiss' bike. "What?" Weiss asked confused about what was so funny. "Where'd you get that thing? Your grandma?" Yang asked. "As a matter of fact, yes. This was Nana Schnee's favorite bike. She called it "Stardust"." Weiss said raising her left hand up in the air as she said the name.

Alex, Ruby and Yang try to contain their laughter, but burst out into hysterics again. Alexander is the first to stop laughing as she looks at her teammate. "If you ride that you are certainly going to be left in the dust." Alex said, making fun of the tricycle's name. "I wish you could see how dumb you look!" Ruby said as the hot-rod sticker on the left side of Ruby's cart began to peel off. "Oh no, my stickies!" Ruby said, trying to quickly re-sticks the sticker to her cart.

"You are going down anyway Ice Queen." Alex said. "Oh and what makes you so sure?" Weiss asks, putting her hands on her hips. "I am pretty sure that my hoverboard that was built into my BO-Staff. Something that took me two weeks to build, just to make sure I had everything I wanted, using many different kinds of dusts, electronics, and other devices can move faster than something you find in a garage sale." Alex said gesturing to Weiss' bike of choice.

Weiss then raises her hand and begins to speak. "Um am I the only one that finds it unfair that she has a hoverboard while we all have to use bikes or a cart?" Weiss asked. Blake, Yang and Ruby then think about how Weiss did have a point since it seems to not even be close to a bike. "She has a point." Blake said. Alex groans and rolls her in response. "Uhh fine!" Alex said, annoyed.

While the others expected her to quit Alex flips off a panel on her hover bike and presses a red button. The hoverbike then transformers into a high tech bike making the other girl's jaws drop. "Happy now?" Alex asked as she put her hands on the handle. The other girls don't respond as they look at Alex's bike in shock. "How does all that fit in your weapon!?" Yang asked. "Do you want to talk about the laws of physics or do you wanna race?" Alex asked.

Blake then shakes her hand and raises the white flag in the air. "Let's race!" Blake said. Yang, Ruby and Alex prepare to race while Weiss smile deviously as she sets her plan into motion. "On your marks... get set... go!" Blake said and before most of the competition could move Weiss stocked Myrtenaster to the ground and freezed the vehicles Alex, Yang and Ruby in place. "What and how?!" Yang asked. "How is this fair and my hoverboard ain't?!" Alex asked. "No fair! I was gonna be so fast... and yet now, I am just furious!" Ruby said glaring at Weiss.

Weiss pays them no mind as she slowly pedals away as Blake laughs in the background. "Stardust awaaay!" Weiss said. "Woof woof!" Zwei ruffed. The sisters and their friend pause for a moment, then begin to struggle to get free from the ice, to no avail.