(S:2 E:18) The Fixer

(3rd POV)

In a space of pure whiteness, the giant blocky title and a certain rose emblem drop from the sky to the ground, where the five miniaturized members of Team RWBAY pop out from behind it to smile, wave and adopt poses for the audience while an unseen speaker announces the story as: "RWBAY CHIBI"!

The Fixer

Ruby Rose is lying on the kitchen counter next to the sink, with both hands wrapped around the faucet, trying to contain a leak. Alexander Novach was standing next to Ruby on her scroll trying to find a nearby plumber. "Guys, we got a leak. Ahh, somebody call a plumber." Ruby said. "I'm trying." Alex said not finding any nearby ones.

Taiyang Xiao Long enters the room, holding a red toolbox and wearing a blue hat with a white hammer and wrench emblem on it. "Sounds like someone could use a little help from... The Fixer." Tai said, pointing to his hat. "No, Dad, no, we just need a plumber. Alex, did you find one?" Ruby said looking at Alex hoping there was one they could use instead of her dad. "Um there is one nearby, but he is helping someone so we will have to wait for 6 hours and pay $1500." Alex said.

"What've I always told you Ruby, even as a kid?" Tai asks his daughter. Ruby then looks away in thought trying to remember then looks back at Tai. "Stay away from Alex, she seems like a bad influence?" Ruby asked, making Tai and Alex's eyes open wide from what Ruby said. "What?!" Alex asks, clearly offended. "I-I was talking about a different Alex." Tai said, rubbing the back of his neck. "No, I'm pretty sure you said Alexander Novach a few times in that same sentence." Ruby said, making Alex glare at Tai.

"No I meant, As long as I'm around you never have to pay for plumbers, electricians..." Tai said as the lights then flicker. "Ignore that...or dentists." Tai said as one of his teeth popped out. Ruby then turned back to Alex. "How long did you say the wait and pay was?" Ruby asked.

XXX Time Skip XXX

After a few minutes of desperately looking for a different plumber Alex and Ruby caved in and let Tai repair the sink. Taiyang, Ruby and Alex are standing next to the counter, the faucet has been wrapped in a large volume of tape and a few drops of water spray out of it.

The two girls look concerned and are still staring at the sink that looks like it is about to burst while Tai smiles. "You see? Plumbing is my middle name! Hey, did you see a tooth around here anywhere?" Tai said, looking for his tooth. Alex and Ruby were looking at how unstable the sink looked so the two decided to slowly back up.

Yang Xiao Long is riding on her motorcycle which is moving very slowly, making sputtering sounds and emitting clouds of black smoke. "Ugh, Bumblebee, come on. Maybe it's time for a tune-up?" Yang said, looking at her motorcycle. Shortly as she said that Taiyang appears next to Yang and her motorcycle, smiling expectantly; he raises his eyebrows twice.

Yang then held out her hand to stop her father since she knew what he was going to say. "Dad no, I have a mechanic. Her name is Alexander Novach. One of my teammates. One of my best friends. Someone you highly encouraged me not to see when I was younger." Yang said.

"Oh, okay, that's fine." Tai said. The father then puts his tool box down and brushes his shirt. "Hey, at least let me start a bonfire for you, so you can throw all your money in it. Because that's what you're going to do by going to your friend the "mechanic". Oh, and while you're at it, throw my corpse in the fire, too. Because apparently I'm dead to you!" Tai said, ticked that his daughter chose Alex over him. "Jeez, okay, fine. Do your fixer thing." Yang said.

XXX Time Skip XXX

"Look at that, good as new. Well new-ish." Tai said as Yang tried to ride on her motorcycle, but it kept acting up. A part falls off of the bike as Yang drives it past Taiyang, leaving clouds of black smoke behind her. "Oh, you don't actually need whatever that thing is." Tai said, shrugging his shoulders. In the distance, Ruby and Alex are blown into the sky by a torrent of water. "Plumber!" Ruby and Alex screamed.