(S:1 E:14) Big Vacation

(3rd POV)

In a space of pure whiteness, the giant blocky title and a certain rose emblem drop from the sky to the ground, where the five miniaturized members of Team RWBAY pop out from behind it to smile, wave and adopt poses for the audience while an unseen speaker announces the story as: "RWBAY CHIBI"!

Tired Blake

A weary Blake staggers into RWBAY's dorm room. She only gets to the center of the room, before falling to her knees, then splaying on the floor. "Ugh, that test was brutal! Must... rest... brain." Blake said, laying on the ground.

Blake's greatest annoyance also known as Zwei the lovable corgi comes into the room and props himself on Blake's head. "Go away, dog." Blake said not having the energy to deal with him at the moment.

Instead of leaving like Blake told him to do, Zwei just strolls around to Blake's right side and licks her. "No, this is not a game. This is not what a game looks like." Blake said as she turned her head away. She tried to wave him away, but instead Zwei simply licks her fingers. "Agh, whatever. Dumb dog." Blake said knowing he wouldn't leave.

Blake lets her hand droop, allowing Zwei to nudge her for a few seconds. Zwei plops onto his butt, and scoots to Blake's side, snuggling with her. "I did not ask for this. These are unauthorized snuggles." Blake said.

Zwei whimpers, finally getting the message she was trying to give him. He is about to move away, but before he could get far Blake grabs him and pulls him closer, to the canine's surprise. "Didn't say to stop." Blake said smiling.

Zwei looks at Blake happily and licks her face to express how happy he is. "If you tell anyone about this, I will shave your butt." Blake threatened. Zwei just licks her face again in agreement. Blake smiles, and the pair fall asleep snuggling unaware Alex was at the door recording the whole thing with her scroll. "I am so going to use this later." Alex said walking into the hallway.

Big Vacation

Weiss is waiting patiently at an airline terminal for 'Gate A', tapping on her scroll with an array of crisp-white suitcases at her feet. Out of nowhere, Ruby and Alex show up with Ruby pulling a crimson rolling suitcase and Alex carrying a purple suitcase stops by her teammate's side. "Weiss, wait! Don't go on your exotic beach vacation without us!" Ruby said.

"Hmm, that's funny, I don't remember inviting you." Weiss said not wanting either of the girls to come with her on vacation. "Silly, that's because we are your BFFs! And as your BFFs, I just knew you'd want us to come along!" Ruby said. "I never once heard Alex saying we are best friends." Weiss said. "You are one of my best friends! There, now can we come? Please." Alex said, giving Weiss a pleading look.

Weiss gives an annoyed sigh, as she realizes Ruby is just too stubborn to argue with and Alex will probably get on anyway without her say so. "Fine, I suppose two more people won't ruin my vacation. Right?" Weiss asked, making sure Alex and Ruby got what she meant. "Don't worry we won't bug you or anything, it will just be the three of us." Alex reassured Weiss who smiled.

That smiled turned into a frown once she saw Sun running past them holding a surfboard under his arm. "Sun's out with his guns out!" Sun said. Jaune then runs past them holding a beachball. "Beach volleyball champ coming through!" Jaune said. "Who brought the suntan lotion?" Yang asked, walking by with Blake behind her. Blake was armed with a knife and fork, and a hungry look in her eyes. "I want all the fish." Blake said just imagining all the fish she could have.

Nora then skips past them wearing a pirate hat on her head. "Nora's captain of the party boat! Arrr!" Nora said. The last unwanted was Ren who was dragging Neptune by his ankle. "I don't understand. Your name is Neptune." Ren said finding it hard to believe someone who was named that is scared of water. "No water! Please! No water!" Neptune said, trying to get away.